Kripp Discharger die - most funny death ever

Okay, he said some dumb stuff but that was some unlucky string of stuns, lined up just right to stun lock him to death.
It's not an "unlucky" string of stuns, it's normal perma-stuns caused by multiple rhoas charging one after the other. They always stun if they touch you (no evading that skill). The only way he had to survive this with this toon was rolling block with his staff on like at least half the rhoa charges, which is statically very unlikely.

Imho kripp looked like a big noob right there and he had all the time in the world to recognize a hopeless situation and log out. He didn't.
Last edited by Thalandor on Jun 14, 2013, 11:40:50 AM
Getting stun locked =! desync for a year.
why is this the funniest death ever? I didn't laugh once
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
well actually theres some desync when he dies half of his health bar goes in a single pop with no rhoas nearby (they were dieing to burning damage)

its not MUCH desync tho

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Last edited by Amiag on Jun 14, 2013, 1:39:47 PM
That is not death due to desynch, he was being cocky and got surrounded by rhoas.

Please stop using desynch as an excuse when you die, peeps.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
Is this his 3rd Onslaught death?
lol and i thought my week sucks

poor kripp....:(
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
3rd death

As a side note, I thought the GGG dev's poking fun at this situation was hilarious, added when the patch was counting down to update. "This patch does not include a nerf to rhoas" After Kripp bit it soon after.
"
Bolto wrote:
3rd death

As a side note, I thought the GGG dev's poking fun at this situation was hilarious, added when the patch was counting down to update. "This patch does not include a nerf to rhoas" After Kripp bit it soon after.

hehe now that i think about it i was like wtf does this mean when i saw the countdown notice :P.Well mystery revealed :D
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info