Too many nice people on these fourms

"
three7six wrote:
<sarcasm>

"
DexRobinson wrote:
I am from the D3 forums and I am use to everyone being mad and upset. Why is everyone so happy here. Is it because this game is awesome or something. I mean the 2 days I played I invested something like 13 hours ...

</sarcasm>
You forgot to include the required tags. This should clear up any misunderstandings.

I'm a huge fan of clarity, but I think the OP was also quietly testing the community's sense of humour and capacity to innately sense sarcasm -- a trait some people consider a sign of maturity and intelligence. This suspicion is reinforced by the fact that the OP's second post is very different to the first, and seems quite sincere.

Barring a few responses, I think the community passed whatever test was laid out here.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 31, 2012, 6:36:29 PM
Reverse psychology
I'm doing what I can to make this forum a bad place but dammit I'm just one man..

I'm just.. one.. man..

Spoiler
One man..
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Happy Troll Island, next right.
You are now Distinguished in Sailing!
Your ranking has gone up to Master in your archipelago!
There should be a report button on these forums...
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
"
Charan wrote:
"
three7six wrote:
<sarcasm>

"
DexRobinson wrote:
I am from the D3 forums and I am use to everyone being mad and upset. Why is everyone so happy here. Is it because this game is awesome or something. I mean the 2 days I played I invested something like 13 hours ...

</sarcasm>
You forgot to include the required tags. This should clear up any misunderstandings.

I'm a huge fan of clarity, but I think the OP was also quietly testing the community's sense of humour and capacity to innately sense sarcasm -- a trait some people consider a sign of maturity and intelligence. This suspicion is reinforced by the fact that the OP's second post is very different to the first, and seems quite sincere.

Barring a few responses, I think the community passed whatever test was laid out here.

Sorry, I forgot the tags on my post as well :\

But mine would be more like <humor="dry"></humor>
Last edited by three7six on Jul 31, 2012, 7:37:46 PM
"
BJSV wrote:
There should be a report button on these forums...

As the game moves towards Open Beta and must cater to a larger player base, I believe we will see features like this.

For now, however, we welcome PMs alerting us to any issues of possible contention. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Blizzard games have a huge player base, combine that with a huge unjustified feeling of self entitlement and you have the recipe for a shitty community.

It is kinda sad when people who have played 100-200 or more hours complain about d3 being a shitty game, granted some of the criticism is valid, but when you've gotten 20+hours out of a game, and then start to whine....then your a doucehbag imo.
Being nice is the new mad and we're all very mad
"
GrimJahk wrote:
Welcome to what gaming is supposed to be..

It'll be a bit strange for a day or two, but you'll get used to it.

A far cry from those other companies that tell you what is fun... these Devs here actually play the game and listen to the players.

*Inserts profanity laced tirade about how this isn't even how gaming should be and they're doing it all wrong*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info