Too many nice people on these fourms

Welcome to Wraeclast Exile
The Community here is Great :) So much wonderful people :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
It's a small community. That's the main reason for the stark difference.

Blizzard could have made the most epic D3 imaginable and that forum would still be a cess-pool simply because of the sheer number of people.
Last edited by _Lokken on Jul 31, 2012, 2:40:15 PM
"

1/10

troll harder son

Now that's more like it!
I <3 you
You <3 me
We are just a big happy family.

It's like when you finally meet your sole mate.
Welcome to the POE family.
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
why we happy.???
1-game is great.
2-comunity is great too.
3-dev's communicate with us (also great)
is this enough.
personally i didn't play t.o.g[the other game(d3)]so,i'm NOT competent to post anything about this.
GGG for life.
Hi there. :)

I'll just add that while the majority of people here are friendly and helpful *if* occasionally sharp, stick around and you'll see we have our share of...colourful characters.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
As always, if you feel someone is violating the forum rules please contact a moderator and bring it to our attention.
Forum Sheriff
Another point on the good side is the mods are players too.
So this kinda a self moderated community
"
DexRobinson wrote:
"

1/10

troll harder son

Now that's more like it!

Good people/happy band together and get nasty over someone who would ruin the fun.

You dont want these happy people all against you, Yeah?
<sarcasm>

"
DexRobinson wrote:
I am from the D3 forums and I am use to everyone being mad and upset. Why is everyone so happy here. Is it because this game is awesome or something. I mean the 2 days I played I invested something like 13 hours ...

</sarcasm>
You forgot to include the required tags. This should clear up any misunderstandings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info