Will we get home?

after 10 years some guys are still playing d2.So I wont be surprised if this game reaches a decade.

There should be acts about the main land, but I will expect more interaction first like you meet a few treasure hunters from the mainland and know there is a ongoing war blah blah blah.
"
BesucherXia wrote:
after 10 years some guys are still playing d2.So I wont be surprised if this game reaches a decade.

There should be acts about the main land, but I will expect more interaction first like you meet a few treasure hunters from the mainland and know there is a ongoing war blah blah blah.

Heh. With that in mind, just imagine a beleaguered Oriath trying to recruit its now-powerful exiles to come to its rescue. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Heh. With that in mind, just imagine a beleaguered Oriath trying to recruit its now-powerful exiles to come to its rescue. =^[.]^=

There's just one answer to this (I want rape & pillage in the cash store).

EDIT: Although it wouldnt't be a bad idea for the PvP - two sides, one trying to help Oriath and the other one trying to get it to its knees.
Last edited by sakalthor on Aug 2, 2012, 7:57:19 AM
I feel it's vitally important for every story to have a beginning, a middle, and a concrete end.

GGG probably has a good idea of where they'd like the beginning and middle to go, but I kind of doubt they've given much thought to the ending as of yet.

I hope to see a rough concrete ending developed early, rather than later, so that it can be added to the game at any time if things start to go downhill earlier than expected.

I feel that this type of thing can be started approximately 1-2 years after release, with an expected ending launch somewhere during the period of 5-8 years post-release. If all goes well, that's 4-6 years of incremental ending development and polish... if things slide before then, at least the players won't be left wondering even if the quality isn't the same.

If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info