Will we get home?

Anybody hope our exile finally makes it home, kicks some arse and installs themself as king and dictator?
I'd love to see a triumphant return, but I'd expect it to take a while. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
the most rare, ultimative final map (level 100+) will be the unique "Exit Map" ;) and will contain ethereals of all previous slained bosses :D

other idea: there are 4 slots in the map device for making 'map words' - now, E*X*I*T has also 4 letters... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'd love to see a triumphant return, but I'd expect it to take a while. =^[.]^=

I agree. Maybe as act 6 or 7 in a few years. We can always hope. :)
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
Maybe as act 6 or 7 in a few years.

I dont expect much that after an act 4 additions may come for the story mainline - such things take too high influence in rebalancing the difficulties for inserting; I'm afraid this would always lead into a char reset.

So I more expect additional content in shape of bonus maps, side quests and other kinds of comparable events - but I may be wrong ^^
--
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

I dont expect much that after an act 4 additions may come for the story mainline - such things take too high influence in rebalancing the difficulties for inserting; I'm afraid this would always lead into a char reset.

So I more expect additional content in shape of bonus maps, side quests and other kinds of comparable events - but I may be wrong ^^

GGG has a ten-year plan for PoE. That plan has been stated to include new acts, and, I expect, other elements which will require some delicate balancing.

I'm confident that GGG will make it work. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Huh, 10 years? Well, then Iam old. D:

Hope for good 10 years with GGG and Path of Exile. =)

They can get some expiriences with the community and may GGG will work then on an PoE 2 wich will be more awesome than PoE allready is. Would be fking amazing. =)
I love to use the edit button. :P

Greetings from Germany.
Last edited by Ikhaho on Jul 31, 2012, 3:52:32 PM
the island you're on is actually inside a space ship, which is cruising through deep space. alien bookies take bets on who's going to die next. you win by exiting the play area (ala portal) and taking the helm by force. only to find out you're too far away and you can't make it back home in 1 lifetime (startrek voyager). So, you implant your consciousness into some inanimate objects called horcruxes so you can live an immortal life, but then some snotty kid comes along with a basilisk fang (final boss!)

*edit* also .. werewolves and sparkly vampires! add them in somewhere in that. anywhere is fine.
Last edited by pilnomi on Jul 31, 2012, 4:12:54 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

GGG has a ten-year plan for PoE. That plan has been stated to include new acts, and, I expect, other elements which will require some delicate balancing.

I'm confident that GGG will make it work. =^[.]^=

This is good to hear.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
"
Ikhaho wrote:
Huh, 10 years? Well, then Iam old. D:

uhh, I think most would me call 'old' yet - so, what will be in 10 years?! :D
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info