Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

"
Crewheals wrote:
I still want to get a second divine weapon effect!

^ I really want to grab a divine pack but I want to dual wield the effects and having 1 divine + 1 of the older weapon cosmetics would just look silly. I'd be more than willing to either drop some of the physical swag or points to get it. Would support be able to make those kinds of substitutions?
Last edited by toomuchnothing on Jun 9, 2013, 8:06:34 AM
Why are we being asked to send an email, while on the official forum, logged in with our account, with a pm system as part of the forum?

Bizarre, it's like sat at a desk talking to someone who insists I ring his mobile.
Casually casual.

"
"
Crewheals wrote:
I still want to get a second divine weapon effect!

^ I really want to grab a divine pack but I want to dual wield the effects and having 1 divine + 1 of the older weapon cosmetics would just look silly. I'd be more than willing to either drop some of the physical swag or points to get it. Would support be able to make those kinds of substitutions?

This ^^^^

- Though I believe that I read that this was being strongly considered. Since the effects are non-transferable, tossing another one into the Pack or allowing some swap-out should not be a big deal.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Why are we being asked to send an email, while on the official forum, logged in with our account, with a pm system as part of the forum?

Bizarre, it's like sat at a desk talking to someone who insists I ring his mobile.

http://www.pathofexile.com/support

"
We have disabled receiving support requests via the PM system until it has been upgraded to handle the volume and complexity of these conversations.
Thanks ggg, made it possible for me to upgrade to regal. Im hoping the future will bring further upgrades as more disposable income comes in for me! Love the game and the new leagues!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

I've worked with that guy. :-)

From the Support page:

"We have disabled receiving support requests via the PM system until it has been upgraded to handle the volume and complexity of these conversations. Please email us instead - the details are below."

There's an e-mail link at the bottom of this page:

http://www.pathofexile.com/support
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Jun 9, 2013, 8:13:08 AM
If I had any more money I'd send it your way, you deserve every cent. Amazing job as usual, thanks once again for being awesome.
"
illskills wrote:
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
"
Sorites118 wrote:
Will you be adding a way to upgrade multiple packs? I have like 4 $20 dollar packs on my account, and I want to apply all of them towards a Divine Pack.

Yes, I also would like to know if this is possible. I hope we can get clarification on this.

Yes, I have multiple $50 packs and it seems a bit unfair that I have to spend another $60 to get a divine pack. I'm hoping this is not intended.

I also have multiple packs, see screenshot:

Will there be a way to add these into an upgrade?
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
I hope rhoas will now slow down a bit, making sure not to stampede over a newborn of their kind :D

I also have multiple packs, see screenshot:

Will there be a way to add these into an upgrade?[/quote]

Could you let me know where i could see this on my profile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info