{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

i want to know about the Eldrltch Battery of skill it must need?
and than if i use Eldrltch Battery , my health was very low , how can i solve that prob
Thanks for the reply :)

Was curious as to how that worked. If it was just that one line "Gems in this item are Supported by level 18 Added Lightning damage" that worked and the rest of the Mitts buffs did not transfer over to the minions then it may not be all that I thought it may be.

Raterra
Ratero
yea its basically either explicit "minions" stat or gems supported with x.

some people actually use bringer of rain to raise zombies because this essentially 7 links the zombies and physical dmg+fast attacks+blind is pretty good 3 links to have aside from regular 4 and then you can have multistrike added fire and minion life/empower/minion damage as well.

problem is after you snapshot, to resummon them you need it again, and you cant wear chest armor, which usually is where spectres are, lol. so thats a lot of hassle for zombies who will still die on high level maps. not to mention BoR is actually kinda expensive

kinda related to this topic, one thing I will say is that if you dont mind using chromes, for burning miscreations the best 6L chest for snapshot imo is thousand ribbons. its relatively cheap because its low level and is supported ele prof. even though its only level 5 gem, the key is to proliferate the burn on the other mobs so it frees up an extra gem slot

Being fairly new to the game I had to read up about a few things you said in your post. I understand what you are saying now but from your previous post concerning the ThunderFists and the Added 1 - 100 damage what would not translate to the minions, then all the other Adds on the Thousand Ribbons would not translate to the minions either. The only thing the Thousand ribbons would give the pet is the level 5 elemental proliferation if I understood this.

Raterra
Ratero
"
Ratero wrote:
Being fairly new to the game I had to read up about a few things you said in your post. I understand what you are saying now but from your previous post concerning the ThunderFists and the Added 1 - 100 damage what would not translate to the minions, then all the other Adds on the Thousand Ribbons would not translate to the minions either. The only thing the Thousand ribbons would give the pet is the level 5 elemental proliferation if I understood this.

Raterra
Ratero

yes, you are right. sorry for throwing a lot of info at you :)

the mods on your gear never apply to your minions unless

1) explicitly stated, ie on montreguls grasp.

2) gems in item are supported by gem x, meaning your raise spectre or raise zombies gem will be supported by the item as if you supported it with the gem

so on thunderfists, you'll only benefit from added lightning damage gem (18 lvl). every other mod will only benefit yourself.
Last edited by grepman on Nov 22, 2013, 10:39:09 PM
"
timlok_lau wrote:
i want to know about the Eldrltch Battery of skill it must need?
and than if i use Eldrltch Battery , my health was very low , how can i solve that prob

Eldritch Battery isn't needed if you have the mana to cast all the auras with enough left over to use all your spells. If you don't, it helps a lot with mana problems.

If your health is low, get more life nodes or better equipment with "+ maximum life".
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Hey guys, could use a wee bit of help myself regarding equips. :)

Spoiler

That's my current setup.

I was wondering what I should focus on procuring next. My HP at the moment is 3500. I was thinking of saving up for a Mon'tregul's Grasp but if there's something more pertinent I can always wait longer. Zombies are currently at ~5200 HP with snapshotting.

Resists are at 75/75/60 without Purity of Elements. Maxed out with.

Last edited by Caessa on Nov 22, 2013, 11:22:47 PM
I don't think elemental proliferation would work with BM since your not igniting stuff, but thousand ribbons would go nicely with added fire + chance to ignite for zombies.
"
Asmosis wrote:
I don't think elemental proliferation would work with BM since your not igniting stuff, but thousand ribbons would go nicely with added fire + chance to ignite for zombies.

I actually put it on Arctic Breathe for "teh lulz". It's fun setting people on fire with an icy skull.

I didn't really read through every single post, not sure if it was mentioned already.

Would replacing multistrike with added fire damage be a better choice for zombies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info