{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
I hope i didnt screw up my tree. I've been following the PoB pastebin one, but the examples in the leveling section is different. Oh well, we will see. im a noob anyway, so it's w/e.

The levelling guides usually route you via the shortest/most important pathing to get the most notables quickly, as well there is MoM used in the leveling guide. But don't worry, you can always spec out to the "final" build once you reach the proper levels of your character!
"
Rahana wrote:
"
I hope i didnt screw up my tree. I've been following the PoB pastebin one, but the examples in the leveling section is different. Oh well, we will see. im a noob anyway, so it's w/e.

The leveling guides usually route you via the shortest/most important pathing to get the most notables quickly, as well there is MoM used in the leveling guide. But don't worry, you can always spec out to the "final" build once you reach the proper levels of your character!

Awesome, thank you. Im super new to the game so ive just been following your PoB and killing stuff with the Kitava's Herald like you suggested. I just hit Act 8, and i plan on picking up some frost sentinels for the security of freezing damage. Ill have to figure out how to "farm a tabula" (or the Vis), and use the trading site so i can pick up the +1 specter items once I have more Chaos. Appreciate the reply.
ok i have a question here, Wouldn't Spirit Eater be better then Mistress of Sacrifice for specter dmg and higher maps?And does the 40% dmg from it after desecrating corpse affect specters?
"

don't worry about it. There are respec points available to you. I designed the leveling tree in a way to get the best nodes as early as possible to make the biggest impact during those levels. Bear in mind I am still updating the guide and when I get to playing summoner this league there will be some minor changes (mostly gearing).

"
palyho wrote:
ok i have a question here, Wouldn't Spirit Eater be better then Mistress of Sacrifice for specter dmg and higher maps?And does the 40% dmg from it after desecrating corpse affect specters?

I had this discussion with people many times already. This is entirely my opinion but movement speed > dmg (when u can already 1 shot).

lets say your grinding maps.

Your spectre does enough damage to 1 shot trash monsters and blue mobs. At this point why bother adding a bit more damage when your main priority is clearing? 30% minion damage is a huge tradeoff to the potential utility of using offering on yourself. You gain massive speed boost with flesh offering and block with bone offering, and other goodies from the other offering skills.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Dec 12, 2017, 11:34:30 AM
AAAaand another day without Spell Echo fix, i guess ill stay with Frost Sentinels
"
Fedaykenn wrote:
AAAaand another day without Spell Echo fix, i guess ill stay with Frost Sentinels

How are they working out compared to like flame eaters and/or goatmen/merveil's blessed? I've never tried ye ol frosty sentinels.
Frost sentinells are amazing. i have fairly good gear now, 6l vis mortis, the scourge etc. And i have been stacking those new jewels. But i belive i can do t16 and shaper with frost sents. Have done some t15 corrupted nps.
Sentinels are really good for Map clear. Faster projectile for open maps and slower for indoor/Boss fights is really amazing + they offscrean.

Does anyone know how good the + minion flat dmg jewels are?

Also does Vis Mortis Unholy Might work for Frost S. ? Im pretty sure they do 100% cold dmg.
"
Furywrath wrote:
Frost sentinells are amazing. i have fairly good gear now, 6l vis mortis, the scourge etc. And i have been stacking those new jewels. But i belive i can do t16 and shaper with frost sents. Have done some t15 corrupted nps.

Huh. Might give it a shot. I'm doing abyss but with a LL variant for aura stacking. Already hit my 6L shavs so it's just playing around for optimization now.
"
Furywrath wrote:

I really would like to look over your Summoner, could you maybe turn off private for your character ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info