{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Hey, yesterday i tried Atziri and it was not that successfull. ^^
I used the Flame Sentinels for the first time and they are really nice with that high fire rate. The first Elite of Atziri was quite easy with 75/70% block, but the second Trio-Elite was really hard and i died too often because my zombies and spectres died too fast before they could kill them all. In between i switched to Knitted Horrors which were, in my opinion, a bit more effective on that pack. At least i had left 1 Portal for Atziri which was not enough.

Maybe someone of you is more experienced in Atziri Runs with this Build?! :)
Maybe my gameplay (flasks and so on) was not that good..

Some Advices for gear upgrade is Welcome!
My Gear

Jewels:
1. Reckless defense
2. Reckless defense
3. Conqueror's Potency

Thanks & gL
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Mar 29, 2016, 2:31:36 AM
I can't see what flasks you are using but using the right ones is important for the Trio and Atziri fight.

Make sure to have at least

You want to push the melee in the trio away from yourself and your spectre and blind them with stibnite and reduce their accuracy with enfeeble. Hit your Blood of Karui when u see your minion life bars at about 3/4. Doing this repeatedly will give them several life bars worth of life.

Atziri herself is where things get tricky. This isn't the most elegant build to run Atziri and honestly a classical summoner is almost as hard as it gets. Managing yourself and your minions is a downright struggle. B/c you have the belt her bleeding spear moves is actually an issue. Since your minions are quite dumb and the convocation cd is a bit too long to dodge everything you will need to bring along a divination flask, or ruby/topaz combo. I would even run with more then one blood of karui.

One thing that is overlooked in fights like these are super tanky melee spectre. Like colossal vaal fallen or the statue in daresso's arena area. Summoning those instead will make fights a lot easier.

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
hey, should i try victario's charity shield and necromantic aegis passive with classic summoner build( zombie and knitted horrors)?
Why are the first 30 pt passive tree different (as far as starting points go) than all the others?
"
jpar wrote:
Why are the first 30 pt passive tree different (as far as starting points go) than all the others?

Hey, because you want to have some more Spelldmg at the beginning for Skills like Firestorm for Leveling. The "Early level summoner tips" on the first side was very helpful for me to speed up to Cruel. Later you can respec them.
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Apr 1, 2016, 5:45:39 AM
"
onrtkn1 wrote:
hey, should i try victario's charity shield and necromantic aegis passive with classic summoner build( zombie and knitted horrors)?

Could be an interesting Choice.
But i dont know if its worth to skip some endgame passives for that like "Influence" or "Hexmaster" which i would finally take with the next 3-4 level.

Maybe someone else already tried this one?
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
jpar wrote:

Hey, because you want to have some more Spelldmg at the beginning for Skills like Firestorm for Leveling. The "Early level summoner tips" on the first side was very helpful for me to speed up to Cruel. Later you can respec them.

These are starting node points, a great deal of quest refund passive points and regrets are going to be needed to change the path from the 30 pt tree to the 60+ point tree.

When you're progressing as a summoner, the higher the maps become, the harder for you to survive. Bone Offering is a huge buff, but it will more than often not enough to keep you alive. Even at 10k effective health pool, you are still paper thin in 13+ maps. That is when flasks, or "oh shit" buttons as you called come to help.

The buffs of Umbilicus are nice and can go higher than total buff a low-life auramancer can give. However, having zero flask option, and rely on the clunky "click belt, use staunching" mechanic is just terrible. What about the ignite from a flameblast of an exiles, or the shock in a shocked ground map that make boss 1 shot you? They are just some situations, there are many others. Yes, the build can do maps of level 13/14, but adding hard mods and you'll be dead or clearing at snail speed to try avoiding that. I don't care about "can this do Core" or "can this do Uber", even if you actually can! It is "how comfortable the build perform in a random map pool of high maps" that I care and sadly, the answer is no in this case.

Dropping the belt and it's essentially just another classic summoner, albeit weaker because you don't use as many auras, having fewer jewel nodes. Overall, I just think Umbilicus is a fun but way overrated item that's just not worth it in the long run, regardless of SC or HC. I applause it for a risky approach at bringing a poor summoners up to par with some others, but I will never consider it a good end game build.
"

These are starting node points, a great deal of quest refund passive points and regrets are going to be needed to change the path from the 30 pt tree to the 60+ point tree.

Its not too bad, you'll need about 8 regret points which can easily come from the normal questing you do. Spec into the other starting nodes at your leisure. I specced out of those spell dmg nodes a bit after merc.

@Taxi_Driver

Thanks for your feedback. I never advertised this build as the best build to take out endgame content summoners will never be in that position. There are way better specs to do this league like discharge cyclone, VMS, any chaos conversion, ect.

Its actually pretty funny I think you have it the exact opposite I feel very comfortable doing almost any map mods in high tier maps. I consisting run them with beyond zana affix too. But there is no way a summoner can do uber Atziri or Core malachai reliably there are too many ground effects for your dumb minions to dodge.

The examples u give are weaknesses for a lot of builds. Flame blast exile is still pretty deadly (never really had trouble with him u just direct your minions at him and he dies). I think the EK totem exile is way more deadlier, those EK just shreds your minions since they don't have much armor and u can't exactly blind/enfeeble totems =/. Just like any other build you kind of want to not be standing on shocked grounds anyways. I see a lot of people with even tankier builds die to boss mechanics while standing on shock grounds. Its kind of a universal weakness.

I progressed my build to a srs hybrid setup with victario charity for even more dps. Dropping the cursing setup prevents any sticky situation with corrupting blood. Al thou any big bleeds and ignites is still the weakness of the build. You just need to actually stop and let your regen heal you or do that wonky mechanic of clicking on the belt, and yes its pretty terrible lol but this game is all about trade offs.

I believe the dps trade off is pretty fair. It was the first time I had no trouble with bosses like Malformation piety, Book boss, Maligra, courtyard, excavation. Even village ruin was doable which is a huge surprise to summoners builds.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Apr 1, 2016, 10:35:02 AM
I've been thinking on how to make use of the interesting Minion-Poison interaction that gives you credit for the kill.

Bino's Kitchen Knife
+(8 to 12)% to Chaos Resistance
On Killing a Poisoned Enemy, nearby Enemies are Poisoned
and nearby Allies Regenerate 200 Life per second

AOE poison stacking and huge regen for your army. I don't know how big the AOE is, though, or whether it can be increased with either gems or your passive tree (since you're getting credit). Would 'Allies' include the original person, and does the healing center on them or the corpse?

Other than glove enchants, I wonder if there are any other promising On Kill effects out there.
Last edited by Hercanic on Apr 2, 2016, 6:20:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info