{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Do dmg bonus from multiple AG[leer cast/dying breath] in a party, stack?
Dying breath curses bonus does not stack for curses, and i dont know for the damage bonus (could be tested easily)

on the other hand Leer Cast bonus stack from each guardian and their master
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"

On the other hand:
RZ + Melee Psys on full life + Melee Phys. + Remote mine + Trap + Stun / Min Damage

do WONDERS!! Flesh offering is mandatory in this case to see them stun like there is no tomorrow :)

I haven't had time to play with the animates just yet, I see we are both on ambush. Give me a few days and I will play an animate party/duo with you and whoever else you can find that is interested.

Back to the reason for my post, I'm going to try that link combo out right now on my zombies. Two questions. Stun>Min Dmg if we're talking stun duration and chance to stun right? Does temporal chains make stuns last longer?

This seems fun with double curse vuln/chains IF chains works...hope it does.
IGN=ZeroLooper
Last edited by HeisenbergBlue on Apr 23, 2014, 10:08:32 AM
hey all, I am lvl 80 now and posted here before about using this build for MF on invasion. I am easily doing fast/efficient MF runs on piety with this gear now. Here is my gear ( i could upgrade i know) .

2999 health, 800 mana avail
340 rarity / 35ish Q with flask/rarity kill

msg me in game if have any questions or suggestions for gear. Thanks so much for keeping this thread going and well informed!
"
"

On the other hand:
RZ + Melee Psys on full life + Melee Phys. + Remote mine + Trap + Stun / Min Damage

do WONDERS!! Flesh offering is mandatory in this case to see them stun like there is no tomorrow :)

I haven't had time to play with the animates just yet, I see we are both on ambush. Give me a few days and I will play an animate party/duo with you and whoever else you can find that is interested.

Back to the reason for my post, I'm going to try that link combo out right now on my zombies. Two questions. Stun>Min Dmg if we're talking stun duration and chance to stun right? Does temporal chains make stuns last longer?

This seems fun with double curse vuln/chains IF chains works...hope it does.

yeah, stun is mandatory if going for stun

and they do. AA chill also. stun duration should be a nonissue, especially with 8+ zombies and FO. the trick is just getting them enough damage to stun in the first place
Just read your post now gimme a few day?( Much work to finish) then ill play with you. I think you came when I was fied testing my doedre elixir in the lab ;)

Before I got, another funny combo for zombies is melee splash + knock back + inc aoe.
The idea behind this rely on not doing dps with zombies but repelling most physical attackers.
It could be usefull for a large pack (9 to 11 zombies) to have 2 to3 of them with this setting, even adding blind ;)

Tough in the long run they should be the first to die due to their lack of dps..but it could be easily compensated buy using
Minion life and lgh in addition to faster attack or even multistrike.

As a side note eva can also stun pretty well and maybe betterntehan zombies just having one of them with:

Rs + trap + remM + min dmg + stun + conc eff + inc aoe.

I also remind you that knock back zombies dont sinergize well and could be a bit less counterproductive. Ecause then force damage dealer zombies to reposition. But they still are pretty fun against roahs :)

For those having survivability issues (you not the zombies) doedre flask could be your friend. Each use would trigger cwdt and give you charge from each type then you only need 2 socket :
Discharge + life leeche.. but the darkscorn + quiver is way better to accomplish survivabilities and maybe cheaper.

But hey inc aoe discharge and maybe conc effect are much fun ;)

Last word: I don't see why ill try to corrupt my future 6L Wideswing the bonus would be useless for a 2h summoning weapon.

Have all a nice evening. And thank you all who you participated in this great thread and of course those who made it. (Especially the comment f4om Math saying that since CB he overcame each nerfs) you made be back and I found many interesting idea to theocraft and put to test... by the way I should really get that tabulanor any 6L summoning armor in ambush ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Has anyone made a general gear guide for summoners? I keep finding out about new gear in this thread, especially uniques (tabula / skullhead / chober chaber / leer cast / ullr's / sidhebreath / wideswing / dying breath, etc etc etc), and it'd be great to have a list to reference.
"
poppawheelie wrote:
hey all, I am lvl 80 now and posted here before about using this build for MF on invasion. I am easily doing fast/efficient MF runs on piety with this gear now. Here is my gear ( i could upgrade i know) .

2999 health, 800 mana avail
340 rarity / 35ish Q with flask/rarity kill

msg me in game if have any questions or suggestions for gear. Thanks so much for keeping this thread going and well informed!

Poppa, I'm on Invasion too and I noticed that you wear so much MF gear. Do you have any issues with Invasion bosses? I really want to up my MF but I'm scared it will make me weak and easy to get 1-2 shot.
I'm not sure if it has been discussed in the thread already but, the amount of mana the OP has with their auras on is around 500. Is it even worth it to cast discipline to gain lets say 1k mana but have most of it reserved just for the extra mana regen? It seems wrong to have so little mana to soak in damage through MoM and such.
"
Has anyone made a general gear guide for summoners? I keep finding out about new gear in this thread, especially uniques (tabula / skullhead / chober chaber / leer cast / ullr's / sidhebreath / wideswing / dying breath, etc etc etc), and it'd be great to have a list to reference.

Summoner has a lot of moving parts. I can add a section to the guide if needed. If you choose to unlock NA there is a plethora of shields to choose from too.

Wide swing is an interesting one. Basically a 7 linked spectre

"
I'm not sure if it has been discussed in the thread already but, the amount of mana the OP has with their auras on is around 500. Is it even worth it to cast discipline to gain lets say 1k mana but have most of it reserved just for the extra mana regen? It seems wrong to have so little mana to soak in damage through MoM and such.

I think in my case I needed the extra regen. Your welcome to drop that aura for more left over mana.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info