{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
mattc3303 wrote:
When your minion kills something they gain your current iir/iiq u got on gear.

so if i snapshot with Inc Rarity gem its not work?
"
HunterxXx wrote:
"
mattc3303 wrote:

Nope
Interesting, and yeah I put my IIR gem into a culling totem or culling arc P;
"
HunterxXx wrote:
"
mattc3303 wrote:

it does. IIR gem is a property that applies to their attacks

but you can't summon in mf gear and snapshot that mf. snapshotting IIR will let them use your mf on kill + IIR gem bonus however
Well its simple, mf doesn't work with snapshot. The reason is when u cull, the mf applies based on the mf gears/gems etc you have at that moment, so if u snapshot with IIR/IIQ gems, obviously its not available during cull, so that doesn't count.
I just want to clarify because the above post was hard for me to read, so it might be for others too.

If you snapshot minions with an IIR gem, they MAINTAIN that IIR. If you have 100 IIR on gear, and 6l snapshot in a tabula with ONE of those links being IIR, your minions would have 100IIR+50IIR (or whatever it gives at the gem level you have). If they happen to kill a mob that you don't personally cull, you will get the IIR bonus.
Hey all, i am an MF summoner running this build. I am worried about my survivability in invasion at this point. I am just getting into lvl 72 maps (I am level 79) and am at 3100HP with about 780mana avail for the 40% mom. I am running a high lvl AA as well. Here is my gear, I recently sold a nice taryn's shiver and have 4ex saved up. can anyone suggest what my next big MF purchase should be? Including my IIR gem im at about 220IIR/18IIQ right now... afraid to sacrifice my survivability anywhere else to get more IIR. andvarius? divination?

MF GEAR:

i am thinking of dropping the goldwrym for more resist/HP boots, and then potentially dropping my aurumovorax for a +2 to cold 1h for higher AA, and then go for divination distill if i can get one.
Last edited by poppawheelie on Apr 17, 2014, 1:48:04 PM
lol i still confused for mf summoner :(
"
HunterxXx wrote:
lol i still confused for mf summoner :(

you can snapshot IIR gem
you cannot snapshot IIR gear
"
poppawheelie wrote:
Hey all, i am an MF summoner running this build. I am worried about my survivability in invasion at this point. I am just getting into lvl 72 maps (I am level 79) and am at 3100HP with about 780mana avail for the 40% mom. I am running a high lvl AA as well. Here is my gear, I recently sold a nice taryn's shiver and have 4ex saved up. can anyone suggest what my next big MF purchase should be? Including my IIR gem im at about 220IIR/18IIQ right now... afraid to sacrifice my survivability anywhere else to get more IIR. andvarius? divination?

MF GEAR:

i am thinking of dropping the goldwrym for more resist/HP boots, and then potentially dropping my aurumovorax for a +2 to cold 1h for higher AA, and then go for divination distill if i can get one.

perandus belt. upgrade hat and jewelry. put stormsail on weapon switch for rare/uni culling and wear a res shield. don't lose goldwyrm

sadima is a nice sidegrade to aurseize. better mf, but no res. IIQ > IIR

divination after that. andy rings last

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info