{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
hi mattc, how's this build w/o snapshotting?

i'm running without snapshotting and it does work well, but it's definitely weaker. i'm just now getting to the point where i can be dominus _consistently_.

however i'm having other issues with my build, and so lack of snapshotting may not be the sum total of my problems.

but the fact is if you snapshot with a tabula rasa you get 6L zombies and 5L spectres, or vice versa.

you can see how that would be a substantial buff.

if you are not going to snapshot then a +2 minion gem helm is essential.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
hi mattc, how's this build w/o snapshotting?

i'm running without snapshotting and it does work well, but it's definitely weaker. i'm just now getting to the point where i can be dominus _consistently_.

however i'm having other issues with my build, and so lack of snapshotting may not be the sum total of my problems.

but the fact is if you snapshot with a tabula rasa you get 6L zombies and 5L spectres, or vice versa.

you can see how that would be a substantial buff.

if you are not going to snapshot then a +2 minion gem helm is essential.

Glad to see this thread alive and active, big props to mattc and to you guys! Anyway, I have a level 80 witch summoner with a full reset of passives(matt's old titty bitches build). I haven't played her since when the game was still in closed beta or after they patched the malachai mask exploit. the reason i'm asking is because, I don't want to invest 3-4ex for a tabula rasa for an exploit, which GGG might patch later on. Personally, I'd rather just get a cloak of defiance for 10 chaos and try 6-linking it myself. Would dominating blow work well with this build? I do have a nice +2 to minion helm
and some decent summoner gear. I also have most of the summoner uniques except for the newer ones. thanks
A question for you mfers, how do you guys keep divination distillate active?
"
petercai wrote:

Just link your curse with fast cast+reduced duration or inc aoe or whatever with high mana multiplier. Then start spamming it near the rare mob/blue pack. When your minions are about to kill everything-use flaks.

For everyone who asked me to post my mf gear-I'll do it a bit later, can't post it drone mobile phone now.
"
petercai wrote:

Personally i prefer to use a blood magic gem.

My favorite setup is blood magic + clarity.
Usually it is enough to cull a boss.
If you want to maximize the duration just move around Arctic armor will take care of the rest.

Another option is to spam a fast spell usually a curse with some support gem that will increase the cost or even better a skill linked to blood magic on your IIR weapon swap.

minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Last edited by Galax201 on Apr 3, 2014, 5:38:39 AM
if you are on invasion try the marauder summoner. my witch summoner is level 81 and has 4.5k hp. if i plug her gear into a offline calculator and her passive tree vs a level 81 marauder summoner build. the level 81 marauder build in the EXACT same gear has over 7k hp instead of 4.5k hp. really big difference.
Here's my MF gear
MF gear

I swap gloves sometimes. I also have nice helm +99 life +37 IIR +13 IIQ, but can't link it right now.
"
alfapf wrote:
Here's my MF gear
MF gear

I swap gloves sometimes. I also have nice helm +99 life +37 IIR +13 IIQ, but can't link it right now.

wow that is some sick mf gears you got. how do you keep your health and resist high though? That's mainly my problem when I try to mf. I drop from 4200 life to 2900 in full mf gear. I assume for resist you use a high resist shield and a aux? But that's still not quite enough no?
"
petercai wrote:
"
alfapf wrote:
Here's my MF gear
MF gear

wow that is some sick mf gears you got. how do you keep your health and resist high though? That's mainly my problem when I try to mf. I drop from 4200 life to 2900 in full mf gear. I assume for resist you use a high resist shield and a aux? But that's still not quite enough no?

No, just prism guardian and wand with 40cold+40light res. I have about 1600 hp left, but that's more than enough for mfing, really. MoM saves me, also aa does.
I have only cold res low, about 60%, but purity of ice solves that
Last edited by alfapf on Apr 3, 2014, 8:44:00 AM
hm , does inner force help with AA / auras? i dont seem to see the change in effect.
IGN: IKryal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info