{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

This build is really awesome. I use it for my first char in path of exile and finally reached lvl 80... until the middle of merciless I felt very weak but then I started to see the improvement.

I got a few questions about this build I hope you can help me with:

- skeletons vs. animate guardian: in addition to zombies and spectres I use skeletons as a backup spell. They are pretty strong with faster attacks, melee splash and multistrike but I don't get their full potential because I don't permanently summon them. Can I replace them with animate guardian or is the guardian too weak (like many ppl write in the forum)? I also would like to know if I can use the guardian with the same setup (multistrike, melee splash, faster attacks)

- Spectre Skill Setup: I used Raise Spectre with Increased Burning Damage + Minion Life + Increased AOE + Minion damage like suggested in this thread. A few days ago I've seen it changed to Trap + Remote Mine + Minion Life + Increased AOE so I changed my setup too. Now I noticed that you changed it back to the old setup. Do I have a disadvantage if I stay with the trap setup?

- Elemental Equilibrium: I don't have the best gear (not much Energy Shield) and can't use Hatred as a fifth aura. So I basicly do physical damage and fire damage (zombies + bm). EE would probably be a bad decision for me, right?

Passive Skills
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYw5cEHQQlxGWFLAVIBcvF1AY2xmFGYYZihpsGo8c3B2qJDwkqiepKaUqTSqYLOkvbzbpOVI6MD8nRARFfkZxSVFKyEwtTblOKk5tVcZV1lcrWAdabVuvZOdr220Zb55wu3NTdPF9GH_GgKSCHoMJhTKFYIhAj0aQM5LNkvOTJ5uhm7WdrqKjpqynCKdcqsSsR6yYtAy8N7-XwfPDOsk9ykrMvM9l0NDZC9kT2wvdDeGI42rrLOyK8h722vfX-oD60vsJ

Active Skills/Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by Caldrin84 on Dec 7, 2013, 6:42:52 AM
"
Caldrin84 wrote:

- Elemental Equilibrium: I don't have the best gear (not much Energy Shield) and can't use Hatred as a fifth aura. So I basicly do physical damage and fire damage (zombies + bm). EE would probably be a bad decision for me, right?

First, thanks for the post, shows some thoughts other people have.

EE is useful if you run Arc (any non fire dmg gem), this can be used to lower fire resists for your BM's. At least thats my thought behind it (been playing for 3 weeks now).
Last edited by foojin on Dec 7, 2013, 6:24:37 AM
I always seem to Arc slower than my BMs burn, I need to work out a better way to spread lightning damage before stuff gets hit by the other elements.
"
Statica wrote:
I always seem to Arc slower than my BMs burn, I need to work out a better way to spread lightning damage before stuff gets hit by the other elements.

i just run in a ice nova a few times to proc EE works fine for me :D
EDITED

Decided to test out overleveled Arctic Armor and Freeze Mine and got this

Sacrificed about 600 mana, but actually got more mana regen thanks to the good roll on the dagger, might actually be able to support AA if I level clarity some more, just hope leftover mana will be enough for mana shield.

Edit2

With slight build adjustment, I now can run for about 30 sec untill my mana runs out, pretty good.

EDIT3

I'm taking NO damage in lunaris 2. Literally. Matt, you are a genious!

IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Dec 7, 2013, 9:13:04 AM
"
foojin wrote:
"
Caldrin84 wrote:

EE is useful if you run Arc (any non fire dmg gem), this can be used to lower fire resists for your BM's. At least thats my thought behind it (been playing for 3 weeks now).

Thanks for the quick replay. Now I understand the idea behind EE. It's probably not for me then... I used arc for culling for a while but noticed that my minions are always faster than me (thats why I switched to firestorm).

I'm taking back my question about animate guardian. It took my about 40min to find a set of yellow gear (lvl55) thats not worth keeping but decent enough for the guardian. The guardian survived like 2 min in a map while spectes and zombies didn't take no damage at all. The skill seems absolutely useless to me (or I'm doing something terribly wrong).
Last edited by Caldrin84 on Dec 7, 2013, 10:03:41 AM
"
Caldrin84 wrote:
"
foojin wrote:
"
Caldrin84 wrote:

Thanks for the quick replay. Now I understand the idea behind EE. It's probably not for me then... I used arc for culling for a while but noticed that my minions are always faster than me (thats why I switched to firestorm).

I'm taking back my question about animate guardian. It took my about 40min to find a set of yellow gear (lvl55) thats not worth keeping but decent enough for the guardian. The guardian survived like 2 min in a map while spectes and zombies didn't take no damage at all. The skill seems absolutely useless to me (or I'm doing something terribly wrong).

you can trigger EE with an spell totem as well (arc, spark or ice spear work well)
ign: GotZappedForFree
Harbinger Store - Baalat's Harbie Shopie https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931620
"
Caldrin84 wrote:

you can trigger EE with an spell totem as well (arc, spark or ice spear work well)

Biggest issue with this is that you want a rejuv totem down (at least i do).
Last edited by foojin on Dec 7, 2013, 10:55:25 AM
EE is mainly for rares/boss and a counter to curse immunity.

"
- Spectre Skill Setup: I used Raise Spectre with Increased Burning Damage + Minion Life + Increased AOE + Minion damage like suggested in this thread. A few days ago I've seen it changed to Trap + Remote Mine + Minion Life + Increased AOE so I changed my setup too. Now I noticed that you changed it back to the old setup. Do I have a disadvantage if I stay with the trap setup?

Trap/Remote will give you more damage.

Am just not using trap/remote mine because am too lazy to clear corpses lol.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Curious why in the 'new' build you skip on grave expectations. Can you summon 3 or 4 zombies with Mon'Thegrul if you have a max of 7 normally?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info