0.11.0c Patch Notes

"
Lycian wrote:
0.11 patch is great but I have much more desync with it, then before :(
Please fix desync asap this is first game with so huge desync i ever played.

You don't have more desync. What you have is more rubberbanding, which they explicitly said would occur when they fixed desync. Desync is most likely due to a poor internet connection of some sorts. Now the game is correcting for that desync more often, which manes you bounce around on the screen more.

This is a good thing. Now you know where you are more often.
Guys, can't change texture quality settings, they are unavailable to change. Always choosen medium settings. In file "production_Config.ini" i change texture_quality 1 what means HIGH. After this i launch game and it's didn't work. Please help. It happens after patch.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.0c
  • Characters who die in Hardcore and Onslaught leagues are now permanently shown on the ladder they died in, marked in grey. The in-game character still becomes a Standard character, as usual.

Sigh. What an absolutely terrible, candyland, pussy change. Hardcore ladder is now completely meaningless.
"
Stokes wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.0c
  • Characters who die in Hardcore and Onslaught leagues are now permanently shown on the ladder they died in, marked in grey. The in-game character still becomes a Standard character, as usual.

Sigh. What an absolutely terrible, candyland, pussy change. Hardcore ladder is now completely meaningless.

Or it means that the ladder becomes top 1500 all time, vs top 1500 current....and now you actually have to earn XP to move up a spot. Oh noez...
IGN: HueHueHue_HueHueHue
When hardcore characters die they're dead. They can no longer earn experience in the hardcore league. Why on earth should anyone be rewarded for dying in a league where not dying is the point? I can't comprehend it.
Something seems familiar here.. =p (Not my character)

Spoiler
"
Stokes wrote:
When hardcore characters die they're dead. They can no longer earn experience in the hardcore league. Why on earth should anyone be rewarded for dying in a league where not dying is the point? I can't comprehend it.

How exactly are they being rewarded? If someone dies in hardcore all they get is a marker on the ladder of where they were when they died. When people pass them the rankings change. The only change here is that ranked HC characters now effectively get tombstones that persist until they fall off the rankings.
"
AmazingRando wrote:

How exactly are they being rewarded?

They are rewarded with a place on the ladder that that character can no longer compete on. I don't care if you make it to level 99, if you die your character should be completely eradicated from the ladder.

The hardcore ladder is going to end up looking like what the D2 hardcore ladders looked like as pointed out by failingsenses, and that is just stupid.

No, it's not stupid. I find it pretty cool, that you can see how far some people went, before they died.
Last edited by Endrju82 on Jun 7, 2013, 6:20:29 PM
"
Endrju82 wrote:
No, it's not stupid. I find it pretty cool, that you can see how far some people went, before they died.

I shouldn't have to compete with those grey names, which are essentially participation trophies, for spots on the ladder. I guess I'm alone in this, but I don't care. It's a garbage change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info