0.11.0c Patch Notes

Nice, Blood Rage fix, I like :3
Let the Onslaught begin.
Qarl been lv66 for a long time ;o

Last edited by Bipolartuna on Jun 7, 2013, 4:39:15 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Characters who die in Hardcore and Onslaught leagues are now permanently shown on the ladder they died in, marked in grey. The in-game character still becomes a Standard character, as usual.

more pussy fix for the so called hardcore ... yay
Game not starting.
Error box:
"Achievement_Row": The format of a game data file cannot be read, is it out of date?

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
"
PoE_maTT wrote:

I don't know if this is intended but the new "conditioning" node formerly known as "fitness" in the shadow starting area still got 10% life while all other "fitness" nodes has been reduced to 8%. I think that's kind of unfair, isn't it!?

As I already stated in the 11b patch notes...no change in 11c....
Yikes, something is still terribly wrong with bloodrage!

If you start it up, it doesn't kill your energy shield, just takes life off.
(Sounds good because it's Chaos Dmg, and that doesn't effect ES.)

But if you take damage from mobs and lose energy shield, the chaos damage you are taking from BR keeps your energy shield from regenerating.

Please fix!
"
Czarevna wrote:
Yikes, something is still terribly wrong with bloodrage!

If you start it up, it doesn't kill your energy shield, just takes life off.
(Sounds good because it's Chaos Dmg, and that doesn't effect ES.)

But if you take damage from mobs and lose energy shield, the chaos damage you are taking from BR keeps your energy shield from regenerating.

Please fix!

That is intended behaviour.

It is the same with Blood Magic

Energy shield delay starts when you take damage from ANY source. since the bloodrage skill constantly damages you, your ES will never recharge.

B.
"
bredin wrote:
Game not starting.
Error box:
"Achievement_Row": The format of a game data file cannot be read, is it out of date?

B.

packcheck says everything is fine.

after the errorbox CTD.

to continue:
this is the second update that had d/l something then broken the launcher. then worked fine 10 minutes later.

Im hoping this is just bad timing on my part, or great catches by the GGG team :)

B.
Wow I was lucky. Just 30-150 minutes before this patch arrived I got a good deal on a quality blood rage (14%)(presumably because of the bug, but the person didn't know, so maybe the price was just indirectly low since no one wants to buy it due to the bug)
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info