Goodbye and good luck

Interestingly enough I was playing this on my business ultra book the other day which just has the embedded Intel HD3000 for video. So it would not take much to play this game.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
Desphex wrote:
For about 300 to 400 Euro's you can have a pretty nice system upgrade if you can afford it.

Main board (with sound and network onboard)
Processor (AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.00 ghz)
8gb DDR3 memory (1600mhz)
Power supply (700+ watt if i recall)

And an Radeon HD 5770 should not be too expensive, but runs really great for a low budget card)

The rest you can salvage from your old computer (Case, HD/DVD/CD-Rom drives)

I did this, and am able to play any game up to now at high or max settings at a 1920x1080 resolution)

During summertime, computerparts are cheaper then in the winter though, at least here in the Netherlands.

Sorry, but no you can not play " any"game out currently on high with that low budget junk.
Yes it will play current games on medium settings, but forget DX11, forget AA, and forget super high resolutions.
I've been building my own for 10+ years, and been through every generation of component in those 10+ years, and I can say your claim is a gross exaggeration.
"

Sorry, but no you can not play " any"game out currently on high with that low budget junk.
Yes it will play current games on medium settings, but forget DX11,

Forget DX11? Why? This is from the AMD website:

"Now, more people than ever can experience real innovation in DirectX® 11 gaming with ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series graphics processors."

And thanks for reminding us you've been building your own systems for 10+ years. I had forgot about that. I've only heard it like 10 times now.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
Last edited by Onionspam on Jul 29, 2012, 12:44:35 AM
Does path of exil support 6850s crossfire
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
"

Yes it will play current games on medium settings, but forget DX11, forget AA, and forget super high resolutions.
I've been building my own for 10+ years, and been through every generation of component in those 10+ years, and I can say your claim is a gross exaggeration.

No exaggeration. Every game I've played up to now runs fine with this system on max settings, at 1920x1080, with AA enabled and (if supported by the game) Dx11.

Latest games i've run were PoE, Spec Ops : The Line, Endless Space, Diablo 3, Game of Thrones and Max Payne 3. All run fine with the system i have. Build it myself as well. as i have been doing since the 386.
Wish i could play Battlefield 3 on my mobile phone also, seems i can't. I am going to make a forum post on BF webpage and qq because i am good at it.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
But an ATI Radeon HD 5650 1GB is still enough for PoE and games like Battlefield 3.
I love to use the edit button. :P

Greetings from Germany.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info