Will we lose our characters?

After the closed/open beta, will we lose our progress in the game, because that has happened to me a few times, and I just want to know if it will happen for this game too.

Thanks in advance.
it will be wipe in open beta, afaik
"
AsianPlays wrote:
it will be wipe in open beta, afaik

Afaik?
afaik = As far as i know
"
AsianPlays wrote:
afaik = As far as i know

Thanks, but if it does, it will be a little upsetting, but I will get over it, I am actually launching the game right now, I am trying to be a dual wielding Dualist.
"
Jagai wrote:
"
AsianPlays wrote:
afaik = As far as i know

Thanks, but if it does, it will be a little upsetting, but I will get over it, I am actually launching the game right now, I am trying to be a dual wielding Dualist.

Don't invest too much. Just learn the tricks of the trade and how the gameplay feels. When OB occurs, you'll know what to do. OB should be happening within the month of August, so it won't be far off. To whet your appetite so to speak.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
"
Islidox wrote:
OB should be happening within the month of August, so it won't be far off.
Doesn't look like that's the case anymore. Currently there's no estimate of a date, that I can see.
Characters created for the PSTW will be retained, along with their gear. If you subsequently gain Beta access, they will be there to play, as you left them.

If, in the meantime, there are any game wipes, such as Legacy migrations or passive resets, your characters will be affected like any others, but they won't be completely deleted. You will retain your character names and any items bought through the Supporter packs even after the scheduled wipe before Open Beta.

Hope this clears things up! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info