0.11.0b Patch Notes

What's the "incredible surprise" you wasn't able to talk about? I see nothing special except I can't use my Grace aura lvl 20 anymore because of dex reduction in Coordination.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
The main issue is the message to tell all our friends and get everyone back to check out the new patch changes and the new leagues.

Log to check changes... jump into an area to test dps/enemy life changes... server crash... HC dead at 77. That combined with "We will not recover dead Hardcore characters no matter what..."

Dev told us to come test and even call everyone who'd stopped playing to do the same... we test... server crashes... character is dead. Over 7 days /played time. 174 hours put into one character. Selling everything I could, trading, building that one guy up. Gone because of checking out the changes, server side issues, and the policy against revivals.

The game is rolled back a minute or two randomly sometimes, but after a severe series of realm crashes caused by a patch the GGG response is "That sucks. Find another 170 hours of free time and do it all over."?
I hope you could tune Righteous fire self dmg so that it would be possible to use with purely life based character and without chaining ruby flasks. That max resistance nerf really took a toll on everyone who uses Righteous fire this way. Now it would seem that the only way to use righteous fire, would be life + ES and shavronnes. When you make specific skills only usable by specific builds/build types you just narrow the possibilities down. On the other hand, I'm really glad to see physical and melee getting buffed so good work on that. I just hope, that using Righteous Fire with life based caster could be option, without losing too much survivability. Atm there seems to be no way to gain enough % liferegen, to outregen or even sustain righteous fire, my current character would take 3.6 % dmg of his life with all liferegen passives from skill tree + elemental adaptation + purity + Rise of the phoenix. If i would add vitality to the mix, it would still be 2.1% lost every second. I really hope that you would make it possible to do this kind of build.
"
The main issue is the message to tell all our friends and get everyone back to check out the new patch changes and the new leagues.

Log to check changes... jump into an area to test dps/enemy life changes... server crash... HC dead at 77. That combined with "We will not recover dead Hardcore characters no matter what..."

Dev told us to come test and even call everyone who'd stopped playing to do the same... we test... server crashes... character is dead. 7 days /played time. Around 160 hours put into one character. Gone because of checking out the changes and the policy against revivals.

The game is rolled back a minute or two randomly sometimes, but after a severe series of realm crashes caused by a patch the GGG response is "That sucks. Find another 160 hours of free time and do it all over."?

Buy microtransactions and shut-up. It's beta. (sarcasms)
Easy
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jun 6, 2013, 12:44:42 AM
"
fkxShadow wrote:
Easy

I have bought microtransactions, and I understand that it's an open beta. I'm not pissed off about it, just fairly sad. I don't have the free time to pour back into another character because of a patch introduced server side instability.
"
"
fkxShadow wrote:
Easy

I have bought microtransactions, and I understand that it's an open beta. I'm not pissed off about it, just fairly sad. I don't have the free time to pour back into another character because of a patch introduced server side instability.

Don't play HC then! problem solved, you are basically the equivalent of parents complaining that their children are playing violent video games, when it is in fact the parents BUYING those games for their kids
Last edited by raizhi on Jun 6, 2013, 12:54:01 AM
"
"
fkxShadow wrote:
Easy

I agree with you. Lots of people are sad, not because we hate that game, but because we love it but there is too much problems that destroy our gaming experience. And the answer is always "it's beta"...
"
raizhi wrote:
Don't play HC then! problem solved, you are basically the equivalent of parents complaining that their children are playing violent video games, when it is in fact the parents BUYING those games for their kids

LMAO, you really think that? That guy like that game, he support it, and he's sad cause he lost his playtime because of another major bug. Do you really think it's his fault??

You can say "Wraeclast is an hard world, it's Merciless". And I can say the real world is like that too and people can be sad and/or complaint, especially when they are consumers.
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jun 6, 2013, 1:08:05 AM
"
Dev told us to come test and even call everyone who'd stopped playing to do the same... we test... server crashes... character is dead.

This is why I don't play hardcore online. It's either 100% my fault or it ruins the game experience. Can't blame developers for not making a single player option, there's a bunch of security mumbojumbo behind, not only that most hardcore players are players that DO mind loosing their characters, and then proceed whining about it when it's not entirely their fault. The worst part is that most of the whinners make another hardcore character eventually, repeating the mistake. This is the demented cycle that keeps online hardcore league alive in several games. It's really sad since I really like the hardcore concept in these genre of games.

Anyways, had some issues regarding my camera ingame, which was easily fixed, however it was rather annoying. My camera was completely zoomed in and locked that way when I first logged in. I reloged but the problem was still there. Restarted the game and it was fixed apparently, I hope it's not a bug that can repeat itself next time I log in. It's a small thing, but too many of these small bugs can make the game feel crappy.
Thanks for the increased melee splash radius!!!! Just made my shield block Templar better on top of the increased damage he does now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info