0.11.0 Patch Notes

Great Patch GGG, really looking forward to it! Loving the new leagues, but not sure which one to play both sond great but would love having the corrupted Exile sin the Onslaught League!

LOL at all the QQ'ing over the "nerf's" and here I thought POE had a good community with half a brain and a good attitude, or maybe all the D3 QQ'ers have come here to QQ.

Its a F2P game appreciate what you get and get over yourselves and your shitty attitudes! People will never be happy with anything, thank god Im not a game dev because I would simply just tell ppl to f#ck off and close my game down, especially if its a F2P.
"
The Orb of Fusing and Jeweller's Orb now consume all the quality on an item to increase the chances of rolling more sockets/links.

How much is the increase chance / quality?

Nice patch anw.
"
Karlash wrote:

Its a F2P game appreciate what you get and get over yourselves and your shitty attitudes! People will never be happy with anything, thank god Im not a game dev because I would simply just tell ppl to f#ck off and close my game down, especially if its a F2P.

Delusion on its highest level. People like yourself shouldnt even be allowed to have an oppinion.
From what I notice, the one moaning/bitching the more are the one paying the less.
IGN TylordRampage
>Onyx Amulets have been removed from quest rewards of all leagues.

So the quest rewards for these quests are getting even more disappointing? That sure doesn't sound like a good idea. Atleast raise their chances for good mods...
Looks solid, although I'm very much worried about my EK and FP builds not working anymore.

But please please please fix auras. Abusing Covenant and Matua Tupuna really should not be possible. This is one of the most retarded exploits ever and has been around for far too long.
i thought this patch would also include the first fixes towards softening the impact of rubberbanding and desyncing. Not a single word about it in the patch notes ...
Looking forward to it.

To people who are QQing :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ
"
nynyny wrote:
"
bloodmech21 wrote:
its good that they nerfed all the OP flavor of the month builds. imo they should have nerfed auras a bit aswell. too many free stats from auras, esp wrath+anger.

go ahead and cry that your character is 'useless' now but nerfing these things is best for the game. if they didnt do something soon eventually every character would be lowlife dual spork.

Youre right people will just switch to melee now. In the end FP, EK and Spork simply switch places with [insert melee build]. If you think thats the proper way to balance a game youre right here, after all 95% of the people on the forums are sheep who will agree with what the developers in any case.

Spork, FP or EK will NOT switch place with next OP melee build for a number of reasons:

1. They are still great, chances will be almost unnoticeable (it's just a slight DPS nerf and all of those builds don't care if you kill enemy slightly longer. It's even less important in group spam.

2. Reflect damage is more deadly now. It will especially hurt melee physical builds that are getting buffed.

3. It's still not safe to be close to enemies and that's what many melee builds require (unless you invest in crazy AOE on cleave, but that's one of easiest builds currently and still less safe than spamming totems around corner or freezing everything with FP)
Last edited by globbi on Jun 3, 2013, 10:13:20 AM
"
nynyny wrote:
"
Karlash wrote:

Delusion on its highest level. People like yourself shouldnt even be allowed to have an oppinion.

To a certain degree he is right, though not entirely I will admit. But the patch hasn't even hit and people complain. Actually maybe TRY THE DAMN GAME OUT WHEN PATCH HITS. Then the QQs have a valid reason to complain. But until then, I sorta got to agree with Karlash, stfu and take a chill pill.
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info