0.11.0 Patch Notes

So, at the end Reflect is gonna get buffed?
Could you perhaps highlight new additions to the patch notes Chris? People may miss out on crucial changes if you amend them with no notice!
"
fbattaglia wrote:
Path of Nerfs 0.11 is gona be another Diablo 3 shit all over again.
Btw , the leaked ones were the same , and you also banned the guy who posted em. lol .

Yes because he broke the NDA. the notes being the same is irrelevant.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Mhm... I dont know but I can say:

Why you need to nerf freeze pulse? That was a very insane skill but you will need really really insane gear to get this skill work nice. I played now 4 different skills and character (Power Siphon / Totem Spark / Lightning Arrow / Freeze Pulse) and Freeze Pulse is really hard to play without insane gear. The other one (Totem/Lightning Arrow) are just a joke even if you got really crap gear.
But ok lets see how this will work, I dont think I will respecc.

"
Details wrote:
Is there any offset for Eldritch battery users who are going to be affected by the energy shield nerf?

Yes, the monster damage reduction and the fact the patch notes state that only most will be reduced.

I'm really interested on how the changes play out and how they interact with my existing characters. I might actually try out a serious melee character besides my "hop hop bunny leap slam marauder" whom i made just for shitz and gigglez cause it's way too amusing seeing that dude hop around (although that amusement stops when i have to fight "grasshopper oak" with a squishy...)

It's pretty sad to see people judging the patch before they have actually experienced it but it's the internet :(

As always, thanks for the work GGG.
--EDIT1: i make a lot of typos--
--EDIT2: english is not my native language--
Last edited by ThePlanckEpoch on Jun 3, 2013, 9:43:25 AM
Seems it might be time to revisit my summoner that got stuck in Act 3 normal due to not being fun enough to lose all summons at each fight with normal mobs that have too much AoE and too much combined damage :D

its good that they nerfed all the OP flavor of the month builds. imo they should have nerfed auras a bit aswell. too many free stats from auras, esp wrath+anger.

go ahead and cry that your character is 'useless' now but nerfing these things is best for the game. if they didnt do something eventually every character would be lowlife dual spork.
IGN: gentlementleman
Last edited by bloodmech21 on Jun 4, 2013, 8:17:17 AM
Good I needed shift clicking for all my exalts
acct: Daytrippers
Main char: DayRip
"
bloodmech21 wrote:
its good that they nerfed all the OP flavor of the month builds. imo they should have nerfed auras a bit aswell. too many free stats from auras, esp wrath+anger.

go ahead and cry that your character is 'useless' now but nerfing these things is best for the game. if they didnt do something soon eventually every character would be lowlife dual spork.

Youre right people will just switch to melee now. In the end FP, EK and Spork simply switch places with [insert melee build]. If you think thats the proper way to balance a game youre right here, after all 95% of the people on the forums are sheep who will agree with what the developers in any case.
Last edited by nynyny on Jun 3, 2013, 9:48:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info