critism ! (long)

Sorry for choosing the wrong sub forum.

"
BrecMadak wrote:
thread ignored just solely starting with inventory is small blabla bullshit.

Nice spam. I guess its just the "Alpha Member" that allows you to do so? Currency items blocking your inventory are a strange system for me.
You noticed that you can hold only 6 2h-items at once. For me thats small.

And yes currency is stacking. Though shards which are completed create a new stack. You have to manually put both stacks into one, otherwise "theoretically" you could fill your inv with one type of currency + one stack of shards.

And yes you can build a Fire witch an Ice witch a Necromantic shock-witch. Though you can build a Fire Marauder an Ice Marauder or Necromantic shock-marauder.
At the end your playing Fire Ice or Necromantic shock. I know its by design, though are reducing the meaning of "class" to a point where it doesnt deserve its name. Its like "Hi witch i just wanted to.. wait is this a 2h-axe you are carrying. And a trap beneath you. Hey dont Flicker-Strike away ....". Thats really strange.

And the beta hint. Yeah. Thats why i wrote about 2 days till open beta. And open beta = last step to release. So i commented on the state right now and not about whats hopefully in the game in 6 month.
"
Qoun wrote:

"
BrecMadak wrote:

Nice spam. I guess its just the "Alpha Member" that allows you to do so? Currency items blocking your inventory are a strange system for me.
You noticed that you can hold only 6 2h-items at once. For me thats small.

And yes currency is stacking. Though shards which are completed create a new stack. You have to manually put both stacks into one, otherwise "theoretically" you could fill your inv with one type of currency + one stack of shards.

And yes you can build a Fire witch an Ice witch a Necromantic shock-witch. Though you can build a Fire Marauder an Ice Marauder or Necromantic shock-marauder.
At the end your playing Fire Ice or Necromantic shock. I know its by design, though are reducing the meaning of "class" to a point where it doesnt deserve its name. Its like "Hi witch i just wanted to.. wait is this a 2h-axe you are carrying. And a trap beneath you. Hey dont Flicker-Strike away ....". Thats really strange.

And the beta hint. Yeah. Thats why i wrote about 2 days till open beta. And open beta = last step to release. So i commented on the state right now and not about whats hopefully in the game in 6 month.
put all your currency into the stash, you can buy stuff using currency directly from stash. only keep shards in inventory.

about class distinction. a lot of months ago there was only one starting position on the tree but people were bitching opposite of what you are about wanting class distiction so now you got this. you cannot please everyone.

Last edited by Torin on Jul 25, 2012, 7:22:16 PM
Hmmmm only 6 2hd items, how many can you carry in real life?
Can you see through trees cause I can't.
Sounds like someone can't enjoy a little realism.
In fact I find what you have stated is a bunch of do I dare say QQ or bad feed back of a closed beta game?
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
"
Qoun wrote:

"
BrecMadak wrote:

Nice spam. I guess its just the "Alpha Member" that allows you to do so?

Nah, he's always been like that. As a rule of thumb, his posts are generally in favor of making the game more difficult and unforgiving, and he tends to be rather prickly towards people who ask for the reverse.

"
Qoun wrote:

Strange to you perhaps, but freeing to others. But I'll reiterate: twenty points is more distant than it looks... and the tree goes out as well as around.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
btw you dont need to carry around ANY currency items.

they do work out of stash if you buy somethign from a vendor.

all you need in your inventory when you leave town is a couple town portal and wisdom scrolls, thats 2 fields of the inventory.

unless you plan to find the perfect socketed basestat white item to upgrade and modify, i wouldnt even bother with selling them.

i look for items with 3-color linked sockets, flasks (surgeon mod) and blue (raider) items for decent currency items.

MY inventory IS too small.
mainly because i carry around between 10 and 20 skillgems to modify my skillset on the fly if i met some specific mobs.

i would like 1 additional horizontal row in the inventory though....
"
Sillex wrote:
Hmmmm only 6 2hd items, how many can you carry in real life?
Can you see through trees cause I can't.
Sounds like someone can't enjoy a little realism.
In fact I find what you have stated is a bunch of do I dare say QQ or bad feed back of a closed beta game?

Are you dense? I guess you can shoot lightning through your hands in real life and teleport using waypoints too right? Realism has no place in a game like this and lmfao at using "realism" as an excuse for lazy programming. I don't mind the inventory space but not having transparency when something is blocking the player or enemy is just bad design.
"
muccmaster wrote:
I don't mind the inventory space but not having transparency when something is blocking the player or enemy is just bad design.

And if it is intended to be added, and just hasn't yet been completed / implemented?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Then it's fine.
Well very good then. Since it was said a long time ago that this was being worked on ( but is taking a long time ) then there isn't really much problem. It's coming at some point. Now just to be patient about that particular issue.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Trolololing I assume?

Inventory is perfect and you'll not reach the capacity in 5 minutes if you pick up all the blues/yellow more like ~15-20 min (depending on lvl/playstyle)

Now for the selling thing its alot better then:
Player: Hi
Merchant: Hello, welcome to my store. How can I help you?
Player: Sell crossbow.
Merchant: Here you are 150 gold.
Player: Sell crosbow.
Merchant: ..
Player: Sell crossbow.
Merchant: Here you are 150 gold.
Etc.

^ This is the sell/buy/quest system of the good ol' Tibia (1.3 and below) NOW THAT WAS AN ANNOYING MERCHANT SYSTEM. This however is decent.

What you want OP is a game that plays itself. In which case I suggest to go to www.twitch.tv and watch some streams of the games you do not want to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info