"An unexpected disconnection occurred." on Act 2 Boss

"
Rory wrote:
Try following these steps, to generate a report of where the connection is causing problems when you disconnect:

Sent the email now. Thank you for your help!
Last edited by Rektumsaft on Jul 23, 2012, 7:43:28 PM
Just wanted to point out that today I have not experienced any issues at all :)
my client crashes during the act2 final boss .ill have him down half way then bam client crashes its happened 5 timse tonight.i geuss ill have to go with a group mabey kill him quiker and get lucky.but its the only issue ive had anywere in the game
Sent to your email, Rory. :(
"
Rektumsaft wrote:
"
nickyptwo wrote:
i had some of the same issues today. well earlier. havent went to bed yet :/ been a long 2 days and i cant sleep. but thats my issue. tried making a new build last night to clear my head and i just keep getting walloped with disconnections. tried each server and still getting it. reset router. kept it unplugged for an hour to get a new ip did speedtest and nothing. still getting the errors although my connection is looking quite good. latency is hitting me hard too ill move freeze unfreeze click to move freeze then get unexpected disconnection

Well if there's any group of people that would understand someone having sleep pattern issues - or other "light" psychological problems - it's got to be gamers :P

Seems like we're experiencing the same disconnection issue. Now the question is: What do we do?

yeah i have this problem where when something even the slightest goes wrong in my life i dwell myself into the ground. not one of my best qualitys i tend to be able to block stuff out all day until i lay down and then it all hits me and keeps me up for several hours. my sleep pattern is sleep at 10 am wake at 6 pm. its horrible. maybe one day ill be able to say f it and ignore my problems but its just a quality i picked up from my parents i cant get rid of. sometimes good cuz it shows i care sometimes its very bad. at least for me
Today I'm experiencing dissections too.
I can play mostly for 15-30min, but even 1 hour or 2 and than random disconnection.
Every time I'm already long way from Waypoint... Man, I'm going nuts from it :p

I really hope its heavy server load issue; it's happening only today, yesterday everything was all right.

The game - it's great, it's "fresh" and has many interesting features.
What I would only like to have, is larger view distance or a bit larger view angle.
And the map... it's not too good in quality, it's like somebody just copied the map direct from Diablo II, I've expected a "bit" more from it, when it comes to quality and appearance. Man, its 2013 nor 2000... ;)

I hope the disconnection will stop soon.
I live in Germany, hopefully tomorrow morning when America and other gamers are at sleep, I'll get to play without disconnections :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info