Do you get a bill

"
Basinx wrote:
Yes the going rate is $25 to start a new character then $5 per level thereafter. For every trade you do they will take a 5% cut and each item you find incurs the following fees:

White: 5 cents
Magic: 25 cents
Rare: 1 dollar
Unique: 10 dollars

using orbs also has a nominal fee of 10 cents per use.

Town portals are 25 cents

but they throw identify in for free because they are a very nice company

your total bill will arrive monthly

Says the dude with no supporter tag at all.

Anyone else miss FlyTheElephant? Now THAT dude knew how to troll.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
Basinx wrote:
Yes the going rate is $25 to start a new character then $5 per level thereafter. For every trade you do they will take a 5% cut and each item you find incurs the following fees:

That'll be the Diablo 4 model
"
Charan wrote:

Anyone else miss FlyTheElephant? Now THAT dude knew how to troll.

Any links/threads you would recommend?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Naw, he has a whole post history to scan. I think his crowning achievement was somehow upsetting a NZ game journalist over twitter. No one quite knew what to make of it.

At heart, though, the dude is pretty smart and does care about the game. I've seen in him in Merciless lately, where I figure most 'capable' trolls realise they can drop the act for a bit. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
Basinx wrote:

you're thinking of the diablo 3 auction house
Last edited by Thugnificent on Jul 21, 2012, 5:37:57 PM
This might not belong here but I have quick question:
I live in Finland and the currency we use is euros, so what would happen if I try to buy the 10$ starter pack with a credit card ?
Better than D3
I have just checked the currency converter and $10 to euros is about 8 euros hope this helps :)
"
Toonarmy wrote:
I have just checked the currency converter and $10 to euros is about 8 euros hope this helps :)

Yeah but does the currency convert automatically when Im buying through paypal ?
Better than D3
I dont use paypal but it would be a bit stupid if it took 10 euros off ya when its $10 so im sure it will convert it for ya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info