Do you get a bill

Hi I was just wandering that when you buy one of the supporters packs to get access to the beta and you have to give billing address will they send you a bill or receipt through the post does anyone know has anyone got one through the post??????
You'll get a receipt in your email address.
Ohhh right so u will only get an email u wont get anything through the post?
correct
Cheers people :)
Yes the going rate is $25 to start a new character then $5 per level thereafter. For every trade you do they will take a 5% cut and each item you find incurs the following fees:

White: 5 cents
Magic: 25 cents
Rare: 1 dollar
Unique: 10 dollars

using orbs also has a nominal fee of 10 cents per use.

Town portals are 25 cents

but they throw identify in for free because they are a very nice company

your total bill will arrive monthly
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Your trolling attempt gets a 1/10
I agree terrible trolling right there im not stupid :)
"
Basinx wrote:
Yes the going rate is $25 to start a new character then $5 per level thereafter. For every trade you do they will take a 5% cut and each item you find incurs the following fees:

Damn....I owe GGG about $84,000!!!!!

Gotta go guys...I need to pack. I have to move!

** For future readers of this thread -- The above list is nothing but a troll/sarcastic response to a question. You can play for free once open beta starts or you can pitch in 10 dollars for some store credit and get a beta key to start playing now.
Last edited by Tarmalen on Jul 20, 2012, 6:43:23 PM
"
Tarmalen wrote:
"
Basinx wrote:

Damn....I owe GGG about $84,000!!!!!

Gotta go guys...I need to pack. I have to move!

** For future readers of this thread -- The above list is nothing but a troll/sarcastic response to a question. You can play for free once open beta starts or you can pitch in 10 dollars for some store credit and get a beta key to start playing now.

Hahah i see u dont owe too much money XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info