No exp death penalty in maps please?

"
laian wrote:
There's already a penalty for dying in a map, so maybe the EXP penalty could be removed? I mean the penalty for dying at level 60 is huge, and I don't see how anyone could level up otherwise.

If the MoC is removed, how are players going to level up other than through maps?

The game has a quite a learning curve and unfortunately if your build is average you can try grind for great gear, and if your build is sub-average you pretty much have to restart.

So the endgame survivability and associated exp penalty has to be taken in account in the build, all nodes spent on damage is probably not a good idea.
We have a thread here about the exact same topic. Mods must be asleep.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/39123

In that thread they (d3 exiles) were also clamoring, pleading, begging, blabbering incoherently for a death penalty exp nerf, but fortunately sanity prevailed and the consensus was to make the game tougher than it is now. Oh wait, you are a D3 exile as well, joined June 7, O gawd /facepalm

Like I said over there: Just. Accept. It. Or are you using a multi account, hmm?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info