How I Got to Level 100

The OP was the one who brought up the physics degree... not me. And I didn't tell him how to spend his time. I just pointed out how much time it takes as a point of reference. You people naturally assumed I was criticizing him. Ask yourselves why you did.
"
Proof that with enough free time anyone can achieve lvl 100. Congratz.

yet only one did, whether anyone can do it with enough time (which could be said about alot of extraordinary deeds) it is still impressive, he was the player showing most dedication and became worlds first lvl 100 because of it.

congratulations
ign HC: Arnold_Schwarzeneger
ign Nemesis: Svamp_i_fugen
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The OP was the one who brought up the physics degree... not me. And I didn't tell him how to spend his time. I just pointed out how much time it takes as a point of reference. You people naturally assumed I was criticizing him. Ask yourselves why you did.

why did you criticize him?
"
JOJOGGJOJO wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

why did you criticize him?

Point is, I didn't.
lol this discussion is so retarded..

1. Like in any rpg, if you play a lot you will get ritch at a certain point in time (assuming you are not retarded). If you play a lot you can hit lv 100. But in havocs case, it's definitely worth something that he reached 100 first, because everything was new and unexplored before. So to speak, it required a lot of skill and passion.

Everyone tries to maximize fun/entertainment in their free time. Some people wanna play 24/7 games. That's fine, let them live how they love to. It's their decision to make how they wanna spend their free time and how much h/day. In a different thread I made a comment on what I think about virtuality and reality and which is more important in my opinion, but it only resulted in whining and rage, so I will not go into that again.

2. Studying/ holding a degree is totally different and cannot be compared to gaming. The reason to study is to get a better job once you are done and to be successful in real life. If someone thinks this to be "retarded" he only says so because he doesn't have any clue or because of jealousy.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on May 28, 2013, 12:18:30 PM
I get in a party and my fps drops to 0-10 so i have been mostly solo for the past few weeks. I've only ever gotten 5 maps or so that were 70-71 I guess I just have to wait until the game is better optimized to progress in maps in a party.

I just hope GGG reads this, and does something about the map drops..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
This thread need more bumps!
"
JOJOGGJOJO wrote:
"

thats what im saying since months and why im not playing poe anymore. waiting for ggg to patch it, and everytime i read the patchnotes of the new patch i only read bullshit. the point is reached soon where i dont check anymore
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info