BATTLE WARS: 1685

Did you fill out your social insurance number and information on the web site?
Fuck you might need to get the bios update

check out the support section and click downloads
I gave them both my drivers license and copy of birth certificate (with embossed seal) along with my social id they requested. They suggested using my bank account routing number as my username, which I agreed with whole heartedly. After doing this, I got a message that I had won battlewars, and that I didnt even need to play the game to do it. I rejoiced, and breathed a heavy sigh of relief that I would not have to make any of the tough choices you guys had to make. Dont hate me because I am a better battlewars'er than most.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 23, 2013, 1:42:03 PM
Huh, this must be some sort of epilogue quest. But the FBI just informed me I was under investigation for funding terrorist activity. This game is so deep.
Hey...is this thing on?
I just got the blueprints for the time machine.

Now in the instructions it says I can get everything I need at Costco... but I'm not a member!

what am I supposed to do now?
Buddy if they didn't ask you to use the retinal scanner that's included in the box then you might be getting scammed

The rest of that sounds kosher though so it's hard to tell.
Last edited by DaleWinters on May 23, 2013, 1:58:57 PM
"
Vakirauta wrote:
The site kept loading just after I entered my credit card number.

Make sure you ran their root kit installer.
"
LostForm wrote:
Huh, this must be some sort of epilogue quest. But the FBI just informed me I was under investigation for funding terrorist activity. This game is so deep.

Balls deep, man.

When the FBI come to your door, your only hope is to win the saving throw. Since the FBI has +4 against saving throws, you'll have to roll a 19 or a 20. Good luck!
"
Josephoenix wrote:
I just got the blueprints for the time machine.

Now in the instructions it says I can get everything I need at Costco... but I'm not a member!

what am I supposed to do now?

Go down to the nearest Costco and buy a membership. Scan your Costco ID into the game system and tell recognize it in game.
Don't fuck around though with that time machine there have been some serious complaints and some people that are just fucking missing

like probably permanently

it's already set for 1685 but if you move the dials at all you probably aren't coming back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info