Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

Okay, got a nice map last night, so had to took the shot and try it out. So the latest and greatest:

Temple, Dual Boss, -max resistance, ele weakness, chain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT4FWCamVBk

76 Map Crematorium:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb_wuEuqPsA
"
Juhazzz wrote:
#2 68 Springs map with "Area contains two unique bosses". Don't stand still when you have killed the first boss, the second boss will use corpse explosion on it and it WILL 1 shot you if you don't block it, been there :p

How can the second boss explode corpse of the first boss, if you kill it with infernal blow?
"
Incantator wrote:
"
Juhazzz wrote:
#2 68 Springs map with "Area contains two unique bosses". Don't stand still when you have killed the first boss, the second boss will use corpse explosion on it and it WILL 1 shot you if you don't block it, been there :p

How can the second boss explode corpse of the first boss, if you kill it with infernal blow?

Might have been Ele reflect map so i've had some other skill as attack, but the point is you WILL die to the corpse explosion if you don't block it, that's the point, not how you kill it.
IB explosion dosent work on map bosses. Tested and feel'd on myself in a springs map with 2 bosses xDDD
IGN: afkfredAAs
If they ever fix the aura stacking bug, how would you change/adapt the build?
Hey

I finally managed to get an Aegis Aurora for 2 ex my survivability has gone up and I felt confident enough to step into maps.
I´m now looking to increase my damage because i´m level 77 and still doing 2,5k dps and it feels a bit low what can I do to boost my dps?
I know getting a 6 link would be a huge boost but i´m broke after i spend the 2 ex on aegis.

My gear

My Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0OrRQgGNsZLhoyGjgaVR0UIWAn7Si1KaUyCTKJNug26UCgQ5xKfU99UEdQUFFgU99USVXGVw1X4lhjWNtZ81uvXz9gS2CIYSFhUmSjZU1mnmegbmlyqXTtdPF253fleu982YBWhNmE74d2jM-PRpBVm4OeuZ7Nn8ugtKIApzCnhKmVrKqsr7T5ud2-p8APwBrG2M9l0NDSIdJN1I_ZYd0N42rnUuw47w7vTvAf8i_z3fZI-tL7qvzF

I also miss int to max my auras is it worth getting a 30 int nod?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by cresnic on Jul 29, 2013, 3:10:33 AM
Geta Bringer of rain since you cannot afford 6L chest, and a better weapon that's for sure. cheers
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
"
cresnic wrote:
Hey

I finally managed to get an Aegis Aurora for 2 ex my survivability has gone up and I felt confident enough to step into maps.
I´m now looking to increase my damage because i´m level 77 and still doing 2,5k dps and it feels a bit low what can I do to boost my dps?
I know getting a 6 link would be a huge boost but i´m broke after i spend the 2 ex on aegis.

My gear

My Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0OrRQgGNsZLhoyGjgaVR0UIWAn7Si1KaUyCTKJNug26UCgQ5xKfU99UEdQUFFgU99USVXGVw1X4lhjWNtZ81uvXz9gS2CIYSFhUmSjZU1mnmegbmlyqXTtdPF253fleu982YBWhNmE74d2jM-PRpBVm4OeuZ7Nn8ugtKIApzCnhKmVrKqsr7T5ud2-p8APwBrG2M9l0NDSIdJN1I_ZYd0N42rnUuw47w7vTvAf8i_z3fZI-tL7qvzF

Thanks in advance.

Vendor your mace and buy some cool phys dmg axe.

I got this one for 2 chaos and dps is ok for 66-70 maps:
Last edited by Incantator on Jul 29, 2013, 6:34:14 AM
"
cresnic wrote:

Use the aura "exploit" where you cast the aura while wearing + int gear, then go to town and change the aura gem to lvl 1 gem. Then remove int gear and profit.

IGN: N_Bohr
After 28 days. I earned around 28 Exalted. Here's my build.

I altered the build a bit to use Dominating Blow instead of Infernal blow. It costs me about 5k DPS but I enjoy the perks of dominating things.

Anyways here's my passive tree, currently level 82
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0OrRQgFE0Y2xkuGYUaMho4GlUhYCSqJ-0ppTIJNug26TiWOthAoEOcR35KfU3YUEdQUFFgU99USVcNWGNY21nzW69fP2BLYSFko2VNZp5noG5pcql07XTxeu982YFvgziE2YTvh3aMdozPkAqQVZkrm4OePJ65ns2gtKIApzCnhKmVq8WsqqyvtPm3F7ndvYG-p8APwBrG2NIh0k3Uj9lh3Q3jaudS7DjvDu9O73zwH_Iv8932SPe--tL7qvzF

Here's my gear.

Spoiler

Not too long ago (yesterday) I spent about 9 exalts on a Bringer of Rain, Rainbowstrides and Aegis Aurora. I'm sitting at 4.1k Health and 750 Energy Shield. 10k Armor unflasked. The initial build with Infernal Blow was doing wonders. Lots of DPS and etc.

But what really caught my eye about Dragon's build was how resilient it was. It's so resilient I can tank a lot of map bosses very easily. In fact, it's so easy. The second I dominate 10 minions with my set up. I can safely afk at a boss and the minions will do the rest. I plan to pick the up life nodes near the ranger area I'm currently in. Sitting with maxed Resists and 72% block and 62% spell block. I'm currently looking for Chaos Resist gear though, probably going to replace my belt for a Rustic Sash with Chaos Res. Same goes for my gloves. But all in all, great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info