Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

before i drop $ on a 1H weapon, would it be better to get a weapon with elemental damage or physical damage given that AA gives up to 20% increased elemental damage on weapons?
Hi Dragon,

Very impressed with your build, and i was wondering if this works as a 2hander as well? I've played a Ground slammer till lvl 84 and m kinda bored of its method of attack.

I currently use a mahori, and i my current set up for IB is IB+LL+BM+FA+Splash,i am running 3 reservation auras (haste,hatred and determination).

My point is,i see only a 4.6k tooltip dps for IB but I have no problems with packs after 2 or 3 hits. Is there any way for me to improve on my dps?

Thanks in advance
Dragon, I would also like to advise you of the

You can use this items when casting all of your auras ( As long as you dont have any in your normal helm) Then take it off when your done. Using this helm will reduce the amount of life restricted as well as the amount of mana restricted. The only down side is, its an extra 2exa cost to the build :P but i alrady had one for another build, so it was all ok for me ^^. But this helm helps alot when casting auras with
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
since i can't afford soul taker, im using the face breaker version with bringer of rain, but i have a question whether i should take unwavering stance or not b\c that would cancel out and effect from blind, the only thing that actually stuns me is blocking chargers so is that really a problem later on? i think chain stun from charge is quite dangerous. any comments?
"
karangoyal wrote:
Hi Dragon,

Very impressed with your build, and i was wondering if this works as a 2hander as well? I've played a Ground slammer till lvl 84 and m kinda bored of its method of attack.

I currently use a mahori, and i my current set up for IB is IB+LL+BM+FA+Splash,i am running 3 reservation auras (haste,hatred and determination).

My point is,i see only a 4.6k tooltip dps for IB but I have no problems with packs after 2 or 3 hits. Is there any way for me to improve on my dps?

Thanks in advance

this build with 2hander,really?lol,what make this build good is the fact that you have insane block/spell block with aegis aurora.using 2hand mean no block,no aegis aurora so your missing the whole point of this build.

now if you just want to use IB with a 2hander well yea it might work but it wont be like that build at all.passive tree will be a lot different too so i wouldnt suggest it as a 2 hander.just make a IB 2hander

I wasnt making this build with a 2hander, I've gone in for a 2 handed build but I am facing some issues achieving high numbers,mobs usually die in 2 or 3 shots, with the mahori i cover a very very large area, but the single target is my worry. Thats all
edited
Last edited by Eternal_Echo on Jul 30, 2013, 11:07:51 PM
Cant understand why players come in here with suggestions of facebreaker, BOR, abyssus, 2handed weapons (WTF?!?), dominating blow etc. It has nothing to do with dragon's concept.
Hey there.
First of all: Thanks for the build, been using it since the start and i simply LOVE the enemy exploding right in front of me and taking 30 more ones with him.

But i've got a small question, since i'm a new player i can neither afford a Soul Taker and no 6L chest.
Would the Bringer of Rain be an alternative with 4 red sockets? I've got enough survivability, but i think my DPS could get a HUGE push out of that.
Any help is really appreciated. :)
"
Vossten wrote:
Hey there.
First of all: Thanks for the build, been using it since the start and i simply LOVE the enemy exploding right in front of me and taking 30 more ones with him.

But i've got a small question, since i'm a new player i can neither afford a Soul Taker and no 6L chest.
Would the Bringer of Rain be an alternative with 4 red sockets? I've got enough survivability, but i think my DPS could get a HUGE push out of that.
Any help is really appreciated. :)

he doesnt say you need a soul taker axe, but with soul taker you can take off blood magic. You can use an all red 5link with blood magic and without FA.

with BOR you cannot use WED, (unless you got a soul taker and dont want life leech, then its wed - ib - splash - mstrike), although your physical component gets a bump up. (mpd from helm)

Also helm and chest are a nice place for resists

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info