Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

"
Panthe0n wrote:
"
Thanks for replying, so aside from chaos over time maps, melee dmg on full lifes works fine?

Works fine for me, only problem are chaos over time maps as mentioned, or maps with loads of chaos mobs. But if you find yourself on a map where many attacks ignore your ES it is no problem to quickly switch gems.
Probably it would not work so well if you do not have enough ES to take some hits before it scratches at your life. I am at ca. 960 ES now with 24k armor and it happens really rarely that any non-chaos attack punches through my ES.

"
im also thinking of going with double strike instead of IB.i was using is old build pre release and was using double strike and i liked it more but what bother me alot if the dex requirement of it.you need lot of +dex from gear if you want to max double strike...

For me that is not really a problem as I intend to use lvl 20 Grace which requires even more dex. In fact I never before realized that DS needs so much dex, really shocking:)

"
between does they changed tooltips dps of double strike last patch?im trying double strike atm and damn,tooltips dps is low as fuck.i have 2k double strike when i had 3k5 infernal blow

Yes, DS seems to be affected by the change in display of tooltip DPS. Before last patch I had 5.4k DPS with DS, now I am left with 1.8k. But I do not really feel a difference, so it really is just a change in DPS displayed, not in real DPS. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ok thx.yea tested dps on piety and even is i only have 2k6 dps while i had 4-5k with IB,my double strike kill it faster.for the dex i took a +20 dex that was near so i can use a lvl 18 DS now and i only have 1 gear with dex so it should be fine like that.since you use grace you took few +10 dex on the way so yes you wont have has much problem with DS requirement.i will just try with that +20 dex nods and if its not enought,there a +30 one that is 2 point away so could grab this one.will see

GG lol ^_^
"
Panthe0n wrote:
"
Thanks for replying, so aside from chaos over time maps, melee dmg on full lifes works fine?
960 ES now with 24k armor and it happens really rarely that any non-chaos attack punches through my ES.

Can u pls show ur gear? Im only 15k armor and 2,4k ES.
IGN:SoRcE_
"
sebay wrote:
"
Panthe0n wrote:
"
960 ES now with 24k armor and it happens really rarely that any non-chaos attack punches through my ES.

Can u pls show ur gear? Im only 15k armor and 2,4k ES.

same, id like to know what gear is needed to hit 20k+ armor/2.5k ES is this including determination?
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
Last edited by BlackSacrament on Dec 1, 2013, 9:15:17 PM
"

same, id like to know what gear is needed to hit 20k+ armor/2.5k ES is this including determination?

Yes, its with auras on : Hatred, Detarmination and Vitality. Have so much ES from chest..yeah i know that its armor is kinda low...
"
sebay wrote:
"

Yes, its with auras on : Hatred, Detarmination and Vitality. Have so much ES from chest..yeah i know that its armor is kinda low...

why not use melee damage on full life?
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
"
"
sebay wrote:
"

why not use melee damage on full life?

Maybe im doing something wrong, but in 73+ maps i cant keep my health bar full. Loose 15-20% sometimes.

Probably its because i have only 15k armor and 20 chaos res. im also kinda low lvl and didnt grab all block dots yet, so my block chance is 68 atm.
Hello, long time since last visiting here, been quite busy playing my Scion after I made my Marauder to 100 :) Scion going to 97 level in matter of days.

I see people asking how to get the armour higher. Well, this is my equipment and passives, which I used on marauder. Some of the stuff is in use on Scion now :)

5300 Hp / 2800 Es / 45k Armour (Auras only) With the setup. Passives combined with these made the marauder immortal to everything else, except 2 things:

3x Vaal Smash kills
2x Dominus Smash kills

Gears: (Dont care about the Glacial Hammer setup, it's something i tested out in the past and build used Double Strike with Life Leech gem, to not care about reflect.)
Spoiler

Passives:

Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 2, 2013, 8:53:06 AM
"
Juhazzz wrote:
Hello, long time since last visiting here, been quite busy playing my Scion after I made my Marauder to 100 :) Scion going to 97 level in matter of days.

I see people asking how to get the armour higher. Well, this is my equipment and passives, which I used on marauder. Some of the stuff is in use on Scion now :)

5300 Hp / 2800 Es / 45k Armour (Auras only) With the setup. Passives combined with these made the marauder immortal to everything else, except 2 things:

3x Vaal Smash kills
2x Dominus Smash kills

Gears: (Dont care about the Glacial Hammer setup, it's something i tested out in the past and build used Double Strike with Life Leech gem, to not care about reflect.)
Spoiler

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEswUtBjkS4RQgFE0XLxfhGS4aMho4GlUbyBv6HRQksCXfJ-0oxSkuKaUt0jboNuk62D38QzFDY0d-TDVN2E4qUEdQUFFgU99USVXGVdZXDVhjWNtY9VnzWf5eE18_YEthIWSjZOdlTWaebmlu2HB9cU1yqXTtecB673y4fNmApIFvhNmE74bRhymMdozPj0aQVZHOms-bg53EnjyezZ_LoLSiAKQZpzCnhKmVq8WsqqyvtPm2Qbcxud277b6nwA_AGsOGxtjPZdDQ0iHSTdSP2WHjaudS55HsOO7Z7w7wH_O-8932SPe--tL7qg==

How much block chance do u have? I thought that it is build with high block...
"
sebay wrote:
"
Juhazzz wrote:

3x Vaal Smash kills
2x Dominus Smash kills

Spoiler

Passives:

How much block chance do u have? I thought that it is build with high block...

72% Block, 63% Spell block
Last edited by Juhazzz on Dec 2, 2013, 8:54:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info