Build without Iron Reflexes - possible?

If you use IR, you don't need to worry about armor on your equip, but you can take equip with evasion or ar/ev too. And this means that you can focus your equip on another great useful feature: +life. All the game is based on life (except for character with CI), and if you can focus your equip on +life, your life in the game will be more easy :D
Here the first part. I'll upload the second later.

http://youtu.be/sfOQ3exbkgA
Dude, you're talking crap. Play a bit, then come back. You'll get one shot from either Brutus/Vaal/Kole before getting your charges up.

And 92 all res? You dreaming?
"
deadlylag wrote:
Here the first part. I'll upload the second later.

http://youtu.be/sfOQ3exbkgA

As much as I hate to rain in on the parade, the others are right.

There is a big difference from A3 merciless and A1/A2 merciless. Especially the higher lvl act 3 merciless zones such as Baracks/lunaris/catacombs

There is an even bigger difference from A3 merciless and maps due to the random combination of mobs and map mods you can encounter in maps.

You won't be "immune" to physical like you think. You will get 1-2 shot. Trust me on this.

I'm sugarcoating my post as much as possible cause the reality of mob dmg in maps is not as low as you think it is.

If you reach maps before the 11.0 monster dmg reduction, then you'll see what we're talking about.

Last edited by SoujiroSeta on May 16, 2013, 11:20:00 AM
You guys still think this is my first character and I never been in act 3 merciless? I got a lot of characters in the end game. Both HC and default. The only gear I need to complete the build is Kaom's Heart which I don't own. I've been farming maps with high IIR/IIQ.

How many of you can tank +10 level with over 40 mobs and three bosses on Merciless? Go ahead and try to tank. I would love to see your video.

Again immune to physical attacks is immune to physical attacks at any level. The finial build I should be able to keep immune to physical on forever in a fight.

For act 3 the finial build, I'll be immune to physical or 90% resistant to physical damage, 90-92% resistant to all elemental, max blocking, and over 10k of health. Yeah I'm scare of act 3. The only thing that will hurt kill me is Chaos damage.

Here part 2:

http://youtu.be/Hg6rf5OrtOE
Last edited by deadlylag on May 16, 2013, 2:15:11 PM
"
f0xx wrote:
Dude, you're talking crap. Play a bit, then come back. You'll get one shot from either Brutus/Vaal/Kole before getting your charges up.

And 92 all res? You dreaming?

You need to understand the game mechanics before posting. Getting 92% on all elemental resist is easy.

Without elemental flask I maxed out at 80% cap. With elemental flask 90%. With purity 92% cap.

I maxed out on Physical resist at 90% which is done with the help of granite flask.

The only reason why I survived the act boss encounter was I popped ice flask. Notice I was prepare for him with two ice flask in my inventory? I had 2 granite, 2 ice, 1 fire flask. Most players get one shooted by him on even level.

With almost 2k health, notice I was frozen when the first ice shot hit me by the act boss? I had to use the ice flask to give me 90% resistant and to unstun myself. He was supported by another boss which was the real threat. If he wasn't in the mix I would not retreated.

On both Brutus and Kole. They will not do damage to be because I'll be immune to physical attacks. Hell I think I can tank them without immortal call. I got the health and life leech to do it IMO. As you can see in the video how fast I got my life back without the use of any life flask.

On Vaal. Cruel Vaal didn't do any damage to me or damage that I noticed in a 6 man party. I know that Merciless VAAL can one shot people with 3k of health using crit rocks. However I got 30% damage reduction on crits, enfeeblement, should have around 60% shield blocking, and if needed I can pop immortal call. I should be able to block his lightning shot and with 80% lightning resist by default, I should survive. His chaos damage minions is the main threat. They did a lot of damage to me against me on one of my HC character when I solo him.
Last edited by deadlylag on May 16, 2013, 2:27:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info