Do you think this game will be better than diablo 2?

NURSSEEE!!!! Banhammer is needed here!

PS. And take my pills :)
"
Bluetick24 wrote:
"
yourxd43 wrote:
Diablo 2 is still by far my favorite action RPG, I was really excite about diablo 3 until I played it for a week and it was a big disappointment. I found out about this game and am really excited to try it. I hope this game can be better than diablo 2, especially since that's a 12 year old game

You're kidding right? This game is fucking terrible. Its so slow I wanna cry....D3 blows, but its 100xs this game. I seriously pity the devs of this game, what a waste of their lives.

D3 did one overall thing that is 100xs disingenuous to its' predicessor of D2. You can't find and equip your own gear to finish the last difficulty. That's why it blows 100xs more than PoE.

The gameplay may not be to everyones liking, but at least PoE (which is a whole lot more like D2) gives back to the playing community control of their choices for their characters. Unlike being 100% forced to play auctioneer.

That is why D3 is so much < 100xs less than PoE.
Last edited by Baskerville on Jul 9, 2012, 9:01:55 AM
Yep, but there is another thing in D3 which really sucks (compared do D2) - every, literally every character is almost identical. There are some spells you MUST have to fight in inferno, there are no interesting items at all (no "active skills" items, no real "chance to cast xxx" items) and so on... boring
No game is perfect, but D3 failed in the main aspect: loot system.

PoE is still in closed beta and I already having more fun than I had on D3.

I wouldn't say that PoE is better than D2 as I remember it, but it's quite different and still awesome.
"Live by the sword, live a good, LONG time"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info