officially banned from d3 site

I got about 3 pages going on the D3 site right now lol. I am recruiting a lot of new exiles to Wraeclast.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
"
Suriakk wrote:
I got about 3 pages going on the D3 site right now lol. I am recruiting a lot of new exiles to Wraeclast.

lol nice. the only problem is that if they are still playing d3, they are problem lame ducks that we dont anyway. hahaha. but seriously those ppl could be bad for our forums. or not. who knows.

huh?
"
Float wrote:
"
Suriakk wrote:

lol nice. the only problem is that if they are still playing d3, they are problem lame ducks that we dont anyway. hahaha. but seriously those ppl could be bad for our forums. or not. who knows.

huh?

Actually it is surprisingly civil, only one or two trolls arguing with themselves not derailing the thread at all.

Up to 5 pages. I am just answering what questions I can from what I know and directing people to the PoE forums for more specific information.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
Last edited by Suriakk on Jul 7, 2012, 6:41:05 PM
"
Plaidtrick wrote:
For a month i complained about what was wrong with the game. Then on one of my posts something great happened! someone told me about Path of Exile. So i started saying hey we need a skill system similar to POE!

You got banned for that? Did they cite a reason?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
Suriakk wrote:

I am one of those people

Thanks for introducing me to the game!! I had my name down for Grim Warfare, but am now installing the Beta to test it out!

Yea I stopped playing D3 at 1.o.3 and had act 3 inferno monk... Realised that paying for items in RMAH was a crock, and that fighting against botters which Blizzrd clearly cant control (online only will stop this they said) was not the type of game I want to be involved with.
Enjoy the carnage, enjoy the pain! It is a small price to pay for the enjoyment of a battle.
Nice. Maybe you can convince some of these guys that I am not trolling at all, merely having an engaging conversation about a different game.
"
Plaidtrick wrote:
Calm down! I had no intentions of being banned! I don't even see why they banned me! For a month i complained about what was wrong with the game. Then on one of my posts something great happened! someone told me about Path of Exile. So i started saying hey we need a skill system similar to POE! Letting others know about POE isn't bad! I found this site because of others like me who hate how d3 turned out. I even started playing d2 to delve back into dark lore and skillful builds. I expect a lot more people like me to join you! I was just hoping for a hello and welcome!

Welcome, indeed!

It's just that the PoE community is still evolving, and as it grows, we're becoming more sensitive to our external image. It's preferable not to post anything anyone can point to and call "inflammatory," though I know, personally, that the temptation is quite strong.

Anyway, you're here, now. Have fun, and we'll seeya on the shores of Wraeclast. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info