officially banned from d3 site

haha banned for talking about how lame d3 is and for talking about POE
Sigh
Unfortunately you're not really helping promote this game in a positive light by trolling the d3 forums.

Please consider that doing so has the possibility of turning people away from this wonderful game instead of towards it, and that the d3 forums are for discussion of d3.
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!
"
Lazerus wrote:
Unfortunately you're not really helping promote this game in a positive light by trolling the d3 forums.

Please consider that doing so has the possibility of turning people away from this wonderful game instead of towards it, and that the d3 forums are for discussion of d3.

Agreed. Bragging about getting banned from Diablo 3 forums isn't very helpful at all. Yes PoE is great, let people find that out on their own :)
everyone here already knows how bad diablo 3 is
"
Lazerus wrote:

This
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
Calm down! I had no intentions of being banned! I don't even see why they banned me! For a month i complained about what was wrong with the game. Then on one of my posts something great happened! someone told me about Path of Exile. So i started saying hey we need a skill system similar to POE! Letting others know about POE isn't bad! I found this site because of others like me who hate how d3 turned out. I even started playing d2 to delve back into dark lore and skillful builds. I expect a lot more people like me to join you! I was just hoping for a hello and welcome!
I don't see a problem for saying the truth and proposing better alternatives.
If they don't like hearing it they better deliver better products.

Welcome then i think you made a good choice.
Last edited by georgatos7 on Jul 7, 2012, 5:58:35 PM
not missing too much imo...

not banned, but no reason for me to go back and post..
I can understand where this player is coming from, I got a temp band for asking a blue poster about the terrible latency issues that made the game unplayable in NZ/AUS and got banned for refurring them them as "that blue guy"

However the other people are right! Don't make a mockery of that game on here, I think a few of us want to forget that experience and start a fresh 'Path of Exile' =]

Welcome to PoE ! I also am new here
Enjoy the carnage, enjoy the pain! It is a small price to pay for the enjoyment of a battle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info