0.10.8 Patch Notes and Short Video

Someone already mentioned it, and I agree - I would love to see small peices of lore (like letters) dropping from the monsters while I play. Poor souls that we kill in act III for example date back as far as the Gemling Queen if I'm correct (they are results of experiments at that time) so they could bare some interesting lore indeed. As for the size I would like that these lore drops be bite sized information so it doesn't slow down the gameplay (also letting us fill the blanks is fun too), and it would be cool for me to check them out while taking a breather, waiting a friend to come back from town or finish his crafting etc...

Of course, I like very much this letter addition to the patch, as I'm a sucker for anything lore-wise in this game.
Say no to Shabby Jerkin.
"
dperks69 wrote:
Low lever map drops are high enough possibly even to high people have so many there only worth an alch each now. The big issue is staying in maps above lvl 68 or 69 and anything about 74 I still haven't seen one and I have multiple characters around lvl 80+ would love to be able to play lvl 70+ maps more than once a week and I play an average of 8 hours a day.

100% same to me - that's all you can say about it, nothing to add.
But don't forget! Thanks for listening and improving the game.
Last edited by PAranoya on May 10, 2013, 1:10:23 AM
still maintenance? :(
Exp on new lvl map it change ? ty for help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info