0.10.8 Patch Notes and Short Video

Like the Exile-Letters, nice Idea :)

Looking forward to this big Patch & all the Changes.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Don't know who Joy or Ender are... but Kraityn... whoo... that's quite a list:

"One count of Matricide for pecuniary gain" ~ Golden!
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
Had a good laugh at Kraityns letter; reminds me of the Captain Sternn sequence from Heavy Metal. Homage or just random coincidence?
IGN: KoTao
I would actually spend more real money if I could actually get anything self found. L75 and only two map drops. INCREASE map drops and currency. Until then, my friends and I will be waiting and watching.
Awesome, more backstory is always good. Glad you guys are finding time to work on things like this, even with all the other stuff going on. :)
Grant us eyes.
Damn. Kraityn is the kinda guy they Exile? That's like Death Sentence material, 10 times over.

People who feed kittens I can get, those deserve Exile. But the guy's like a mass murderer, crime lord.

I get the feeling the guy used some favors / blackmail to get the Exile rather than the Axe.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 9, 2013, 3:52:33 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
Damn. Kraityn is the kinda guy they Exile? That's like Death Sentence material, 10 times over.

People who feed kittens I can get, those deserve Exile. But the guy's like a mass murderer, crime lord.

I get the feeling the guy used some favors / blackmail to get the Exile rather than the Axe.

At least in our initial 2007 design (I'm not sure if this is reflected in the current lore), Oriath was scared of executing its criminals for fear of causing another cataclysm. They weren't sure what happened on Wraeclast to cause the cataclysm so they played it safe and just chucked people off the boat.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
That much I know. But do you mean Dominus' Legion don't kill ANYONE on Oriath? Kinda hard to keep that up when guys like him stab people for fun and profit. Hard to take alive.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Chris wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

At least in our initial 2007 design (I'm not sure if this is reflected in the current lore), Oriath was scared of executing its criminals for fear of causing another cataclysm. They weren't sure what happened on Wraeclast to cause the cataclysm so they played it safe and just chucked people off the boat.

Well doesn't the OB trailer suggest 'alternative motives' for Dominus' exiling of 'criminals'?
Casually casual.

"
Bushido74 wrote:
I would actually spend more real money if I could actually get anything self found. L75 and only two map drops. INCREASE map drops and currency. Until then, my friends and I will be waiting and watching.

Honestly, mate, 66 map drops never really were a problem.
Jesus, farm tidal island in merci a few times, Hailrake as well as rares and magics will shower you in 66 maps.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info