What kind of mouse do you use?

My mouse just crapped the bed (Logitech MX Revolution) and I want to get a new one, I have been searching on line for a few days and I think I have settled on 2 that meet my needs.

The first one is a Cyborg R.A.T.T.7 MMO. No this one is really cool looking plus it's a true gaming mouse, Customizable palm, thumb, and pinkie rests, adjustable weights, 13 programmable buttons with 3 profiles for a total of 78 presets or macros. Very Sci-Fi looking too.
Price is $140.00 Canadian

The second one is a Logitech G700 Gaming mouse. It is a standard looking mouse with 13 programmable buttons. It is also dual Wired or wireless which I like allot. It is also a very solid looking mouse and has a solid Logitech background so you know it's made good. It will also use the same software as my Logitech G110 keyboard so I know the software is solid and do not have to install any thing new.
Price for this one is $80.00 Canadian

I am also a big fan of Logitech products, never had a problem with any one I ever bought

Does anyone have a mouse they really like and would recommend? I am planning on buying one next week at the latest.
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
I use a rat and it is amazing!
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
I'm using a generic, cheap mouse and it's amazing!!
Razer naga
"
Schavlik wrote:
Razer naga

i also use the naga
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Razer Naga
I've had my Lachesis for years and the only problem I've had with it is the teflon feet wore away.
I use a 10 euros simple microsoft mouse and guess what, it's AWESOME!
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
Razer Orochi with my laptop. It is quite nice.
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
The Razor mice seem quite popular, however I saw a post somewhere here whee the person said that PoE does not support his Razor mouse for remapping buttons? Ca someone who has one comment on this, I would hate to buy one and find out the software is crappy or does not work with some games like PoE.
.....And that's all I have to say about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info