What kind of mouse do you use?

G700, it's amazing.

The 4 thumb buttons are perfect for PoE, I have each one tied to the first 4 skills, and I use the 5th one for my auras.

The wireless is pretty awesome, never had drops in connection or laggyness. You can keep playing it with a huge 6 foot cord while you're charging. The cord is molded specifically for the mouse, so that when it's plugged in the mouse looks like a regular corded mouse.

The reciever for the wireless is the smallest one I've ever seen, it sticks out like a quarter of an inch, almost invisible. It can also be stored inside the mouse when you're moving it.

The profiles are nice, the game recognition is perfect. Like I said before, I have the 4 thumb keys tied to skills in PoE, but I can alt-tab into chrome and the buttons are automatically reset back to their general use (forward, backward, search, aero) with no need to toggle anything or change anything in settings. It's a very nice feature.
TehHammer is not a crime!
X7 Oscar
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
TheBigMick wrote:
The Razor mice seem quite popular, however I saw a post somewhere here whee the person said that PoE does not support his Razor mouse for remapping buttons? Ca someone who has one comment on this, I would hate to buy one and find out the software is crappy or does not work with some games like PoE.

Yep, that is truth. No special keys are possible to map in game.
But at first, there is quite easy solution. You can map any keys directly in Razer software and make it to a profile, like PoE. So you just turn this profile on when start playing.
Also keybindingg is very poor right now, so I am sure it will be looked into.
So dont worry, you can still bind keys, but with Razer soft instead of game directly.
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
Microsoft Sidewinder X5 - mouse for pros. Trust me.
I've got a Logitech G5 at the moment. Had a Microsoft Intelli 3.0 but broke it because of rage.
Nevermind, both are great pieces of hardware.
< :) >
Logitech G5
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
G700, it's amazing.

The 4 thumb buttons are perfect for PoE, I have each one tied to the first 4 skills, and I use the 5th one for my auras.

The wireless is pretty awesome, never had drops in connection or laggyness. You can keep playing it with a huge 6 foot cord while you're charging. The cord is molded specifically for the mouse, so that when it's plugged in the mouse looks like a regular corded mouse.

The reciever for the wireless is the smallest one I've ever seen, it sticks out like a quarter of an inch, almost invisible. It can also be stored inside the mouse when you're moving it.

The profiles are nice, the game recognition is perfect. Like I said before, I have the 4 thumb keys tied to skills in PoE, but I can alt-tab into chrome and the buttons are automatically reset back to their general use (forward, backward, search, aero) with no need to toggle anything or change anything in settings. It's a very nice feature.

Thanks for the input rabbit. This decides it for me, I ordered the G700 earlier today. Should be in next week sometime, just in time to learn it's nuances for the weekend ladder race.

Thanks to everyone else for their input, it was all put to use and I checked out every mouse mentioned
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
This little thing right here, the Cooler Masters Storm Spawn.
http://xtremetechjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/spawn2.jpg

This mouse is really small. It is supposed to be since they were going with the claw-grip design. I have small hands so this really fits for me, don't know if people with big hands would be able to use it comfortably.
Last edited by Snowerty on Jul 6, 2012, 5:01:37 AM
i use the logitech mx revolution, its a great mouse and when it dies I will endevour to get another exactly like it, or I will settle for a R.A.T.T

:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
Im using Steelseries Sensei right now and it's really awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info