Global Chat Tonight...

"
Kohrock wrote:
When you ignore someone is it just that character or the entire account?
Account.
TehHammer is not a crime!
I play with the global chat hidden in normal and cruel difficulty. It's the sane thing to do.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
I used to leave it open to provide some advice for noobs, and such. I tend to leave it closed now because of all the tolls and silly discussions. I think I'm going to leave it that way because I don't see it getting better when the general public jumps into the open beta.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
I think I'm going to leave it that way because I don't see it getting better when the general public jumps into the open beta.
That's the same time full-time chat moderation is planned, so it will hopefully solve your issues.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
TJJ wrote:
Once enough people silence a particular player, that player should become perma-muted to everyone else too.

Think of it as the capital punishment for chat ^^

1. register a bunch of accounts
2. script to log in, mute a user
3. hilarity ensues as you become god of chat!
You broke the forum.
TehHammer is not a crime!
...yes, once it becomes possible to make accounts for free, PoE faces a whole new difficulty when it comes to managing trouble-makers...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Hmm, didn't think of that. Maybe limit free accounts to IP's? I don't know.
I can't wait for in game moderation.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
I can't wait for in game moderation.

I think its pointless. The players already have account ignore ability; add a clientside wordfilter (that also applies to character names) and a do not disturb function as well and the resources that would be mostly wasted on moderation attempts (keeping in mind this is a free to play game with minimal barriers to making endless accounts) could be more fruitfully spent on better things.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info