Nattfog
"
enshin wrote:
yeees, good ones spinex. gorlak approves this message
behemoth
wintersun
scar symmetry
necrophagist

We watched the Mummy in our History Fact film and fiction class so we had to do a presentation involving egypt. My friend and I chose Egypt in Pop culture and found out Behemoth has a song involving the Egyptian priest seth. We then spent rest of the lesson listening to behemoth.
Last edited by Blueclaw on May 17, 2013, 10:19:42 AM
Heres something interesting and very underrated. One of the best vocals around IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7kxI7eA8EA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7kxI7eA8EA
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Beastwars.
We tested it extensively

step 1: Go buy a vinyl player

step 2: Buy any Black Sabbath record

step 3: play and be amazed :)

seriously, you could do worse than checking out the folowing bands

Opeth - sheer prog/death awesomeness ( and the best gig i ever went to , Exeter lemon grove, 200 people and a set of their heaviest songs :) win )

AT THE GATES - as far as i'm concerned this band are the shit !! heavy ,fast and melodic. what metalcore always wanted to be

candlemass - to quote the album title --> epicus doomicus metallicus .

Bloodbath _ supergroup with members of Opeth and Katatonia. very heavy and fast :)

Katatonia - their early stuff is BM/blackened thrash and their later stuff is so melodic and disturbing :) epic both live and on cd :)

Stamping Ground - tbh i only really listen to a song or two , but OFFICER DOWN is one of the best metal/hardcore tracks i have heard in years , listen and i bet you cant not air drum it :P

My Silent Wake , ok a shameless plug for a mates band :) featuring memners of atrocity amongst ohthers , doomdeath in the style of my dying bride , haunting and atmospheric , with crushing riffs and truly scary vocals .

amputated - bristol based gore/daeth metal , gotta love the song titles if nothing else , semtex enema anyone ???

if you still need more music suggestons om me . i have access to literally THOUSANDS of vinyls , cds ,mp3's (my flatmate is a musician and serious vinyl addict.)
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info