PoE Daily Stream! Here we go! - Moar & Moar Beta Keys!

"
hawkey3 wrote:
just became a bronze supporter! you guys can have my keys to give away next week. Funny thing is i didnt know you could upgrade so i just bought another pack lol oh well this game is worth $60 - inrush

:)

Congratulations on Bronze! That's so awesome!
IGN Astramor
"

It's really refreshing to see that this game will be free to play. You guys have already stated that players may "opt" to pay for certain rights & privileges-- if they so choose-- but they are not forced into paying for anything just to continue advancing in Path of Exile.

See?

A little bit of honesty goes a long way.

If I don't get a free Beta Code-- then so be it. I can still choose-- of my own free will-- to invest a "token" sum of money to get onboard a truly exciting game.

Either way, it's a "Win-Win" for true gaming fans everywhere.

the things you buy are not items that help you in the game ie the best sword in the game. most of it is cosmetics and more space in your loot ect ect.
Team kiwi
"
Primality wrote:
"
hawkey3 wrote:
just became a bronze supporter! you guys can have my keys to give away next week. Funny thing is i didnt know you could upgrade so i just bought another pack lol oh well this game is worth $60 - inrush

Congratulations on Bronze! That's so awesome!

thanks! its no gold like you but its still helping + that little guy who is following me around now rocks!
Team kiwi
Really happy to see people posting streams of the beta, great job guys! Hope the support continues.
Last edited by YoMicky on Jun 29, 2012, 4:02:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info