PoE Daily Stream! Here we go! - Moar & Moar Beta Keys!

Time for another one!

Zyx, Primality, Zancu, and Norm850 will be hosting their live stream again tonight.

Same time (9:30pm Eastern USA time), same place www.twitch.tv/zyx_exile.

Come join the fun!

- Ask questions about the game

- Watch us progress on our HC characters

- Several chances at beta keys

- Meet members of this awesome community

- Just have a good time!

More info at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36410

As an added bonus, we will have a writer from www.RipTen.com accompanying us to give the the DL on some new juicy articles and to let you all know about the possible future stream content!
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
I got 2 keys to give out during the stream

Come check it out
As much as I want a beta key, chances are I won't get one cause I'm always too slow for these things. xD

Looks interesting though, especially since it's Hardcore. Expect lots of people to cheer on the enemies.
get it done! love this stream
Team kiwi
woot! got a beta key from the give away on the stream :)

definitely worth watching, and not cause i won. but a good quality stream
still going strong. More keys to give away - inrush
Team kiwi
Great job guys!!
just became a bronze supporter! you guys can have my keys to give away next week. Funny thing is i didnt know you could upgrade so i just bought another pack lol oh well this game is worth $60 - inrush
Team kiwi
Last edited by hawkey3 on Jun 29, 2012, 12:35:09 AM
I'm really excited to see this game flourish.

There are many people posting news about the Path of Exile Beta on the official Blizzard Diablo 3
forums.

Of course, there are a few diehard fans that will defend Blizzard, no matter how poorly executed their game is.

Most, however, can see major flaws in its design and will not settle for unbalanced classes, broken promises, nerfed items / skills , or laggy/ stuttering gameplay-- which reeks of nothing more than corporate greed due to the fact that Diablo 3 is focused entirely upon the Auction House (and the fees they make from the sale of each item).

Don't get me wrong. Developers deserve to be paid well for all the work they put into their games. They should be allowed to make their money any way they choose. Just be up front about it & don't manipulate the market each time they want to "nickle & dime" the players even more. That's really all us players really are asking for.

It's really refreshing to see that this game will be free to play. You guys have already stated that players may "opt" to pay for certain rights & privileges-- if they so choose-- but they are not forced into paying for anything just to continue advancing in Path of Exile.

See?

A little bit of honesty goes a long way.

If I don't get a free Beta Code-- then so be it. I can still choose-- of my own free will-- to invest a "token" sum of money to get onboard a truly exciting game.

Either way, it's a "Win-Win" for true gaming fans everywhere.

Great stream tonight! Congrats to all the key winners, and thanks to all the viewers. See you guys tomorrow night!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info