F.A.Q. -- READ THIS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION, IT MIGHT BE ANSWERED HERE.

"
zhuyq wrote:
"
Sillex wrote:
I second this question during reset on the open beta day do my chars get deleted or reset I would really like to keep the name sillex I been using it for the last 12 years of my life.

Hi, just wonder is "critical strike chance" available to physical attack only? what's the difference between "critical strike chance" and "spell critical strike chance"?

Looking forward your reply. Thanks

Spell Critical Strike only applies to spells. Critical Strike, without anything else attached to it applies globally(why daggers have a "global critical strike" mod on them on top of their weapon critical strike which does not apply to spells but to any attacks made with the weapon.). If you look at Serpent Stance (I believe that's the name of the node) it is a global critical strike modifier WHEN wielding a staff meaning that if you have a staff you get that bonus to spells as well as melee attacks. Hopefully this helps. If not there is a more in depth mechanics FAQ linked to in this FAQ which should be more clear.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

If I'm planning to pick Iron Reflexes but have some evasion increasing nodes, will the conversion of evasion to armour benefit from aforementioned evasion multipliers or will they be useless?

EDIT: Had another question come up. Does the node "Reduced Mana Reservation" work with Blood Magic by decreasing the life reserved instead?
Last edited by Sanguilius on Mar 2, 2013, 8:38:48 AM
Could we have a entry for "Will there be future wipes?"
Hi,
at first I want to thank GGG team for amazing work you have done.

Now, I have just ask about PvP.
-Do you want in near future add some rewards and ranking in low/high lvl pvp?
-Cut the throat: will you open this league soon? Will it be shortime race or league equal to normal/hardcore?

Thank you very much for your time.

L.

Hi all, i have question
Guys, tell me: on which depends drop of some unique items from the mob, and how to know if a particular Unic drop with him? I understand itemlevel always shows Level mob regardless of the recommended level of item - whether hilevel Axe with recommended 63 level or low-level Ironring without level.
[translate.google]
Some items has additional stat as white! like occultist vestment or astral plate. Do they prevent that item to have 6stats or these bonus are simply without any negative side?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Hello,

I was just curious what the bronze, silver, gold, diamond supporter tag beneath a players name represents. Is there still away to obtain such a status?
"
Hello,

I was just curious what the bronze, silver, gold, diamond supporter tag beneath a players name represents. Is there still away to obtain such a status?

I dont actualy know the anwer to that but an educated guess would be "paying".
you support the game when sending money into mircotrasaction if i'm correct.
"
Hello,

Whilst the game was in Closed Beta status GGG allowed people to support them by varying amounts of money and in return you got stuff along with a nifty tag under your name. Diamond was the top tier costing $1k US. These are no longer obtainable. Some of the stuff ranged from store points and extra keys(if you were already in CB like many people who supported GGG), to digital sound track downloads all the way up to getting to design your own in game unique. You can still spend the $1k to create a unique in the store. But you can no longer obtain the mythical pet kiwi's that we all recieved from Bronze and Up.

On a personaly note I wish I had the extra money laying around as I would have gladly given $1k to GGG for this game. :(
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Just curious, why are a lot of people starting to sell their HC gear for Default gear?
Are people making real money off of PoE default gear or something?

If anyone knows, feel free to share.
X_SponsoredByDoritos_X Lvl 91 Invasion
Poorica_Wander Lvl 89 HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info