/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Well with the set discount you're already getting the 4th part for free, I can see the individual parts being on sale but not the set.
400 is well worth it imo.
"
Well with the set discount you're already getting the 4th part for free, I can see the individual parts being on sale but not the set.
400 is well worth it imo.

I really hope this is the case.. I want to purchase the set now, and feel $40 USD is a reasonable price. As you said, you buy 3 parts and get the 4th for free, the 120 point savings covers the cost of the Helmet (second most expensive of the 4 piece set), taking approximately 23% off the individual pricing when purchased as a set currently.

It would ease my mind if someone from GGG would step in and confirm that there will be no daily deal on the -SET- (individual pieces being marked down makes sense, but I want the set at 400 points to be the cheapest option to obtain the entire set. Perhaps 15-20% discount per piece in the future is reasonable if they are to be discounted. (I know, not "the end of the world" if I buy the set now and it's discounted by 50 points in a month or two.. however there are MANY other MTX I would've used these hypothetical 50 points toward, which may be disappointing..)

That being said, I've almost pressed 'buy' 6 times since launch on the set.. I dig it.
Last edited by YOUREaHOOKER on Mar 7, 2014, 10:49:16 AM
I don't think any member of GGG has posted in this thread, though if it's really bothering you you could send an email over to Support or Chris.
IRON MAN
I really doubt they would make that promise and lose the chance to someday give the set at an discounted price. (like they did with the Premium Stash Tab Bundle or the Normal Stash tab bundle.)

If you would lose your shit if they put the set on dicsount 1,2,3,4 or 5 months down the line, then you shold probably not buy it at all.

I can see them saying "we don't have plans for that right now". But that still doesn't keep them from giving it a discount someday.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Mar 7, 2014, 8:20:01 PM
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

Technically 17.5% - best deal you're going to get on these!
IRON MAN
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Hi there

You'll be pleased to know "On Sunday, Regular Stash Tab Bundles are discounted by 26.7%. Thanks again for the generous support!".

Kind regards
Gary
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I really doubt they would make that promise and lose the chance to someday give the set at an discounted price. (like they did with the Premium Stash Tab Bundle or the Normal Stash tab bundle.)

If you would lose your shit if they put the set on dicsount 1,2,3,4 or 5 months down the line, then you should probably not buy it at all.

I can see them saying "we don't have plans for that right now". But that still doesn't keep them from giving it a discount someday.

Yeahh, I just don't want to see something as ornate as this skin set being undervalued, if that makes sense at all.. Not sure what lead you to believe I may "lose my shit", either..

Anyways, not long after my last post, I ended up buying it. Pondering how much money I dump into my vices over an overpriced coffee and fat cone, it became clear that even if they discounted it $10 in a month, I wouldn't really care about the difference so much as the undervaluing of artwork.

Awww yeah.

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

My favourite!
IRON MAN
Spoiler
"
YOUREaHOOKER wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

If you would lose your shit if they put the set on dicsount 1,2,3,4 or 5 months down the line, then you should probably not buy it at all.

Yeahh, I just don't want to see something as ornate as this skin set being undervalued, if that makes sense at all.. Not sure what lead you to believe I may "lose my shit", either..

Anyways, not long after my last post, I ended up buying it. Pondering how much money I dump into my vices over an overpriced coffee and fat cone, it became clear that even if they discounted it $10 in a month, I wouldn't really care about the difference so much as the undervaluing of artwork.

Awww yeah.

It looks like you're using your infernal fox as a weapon and grabbing it by the tail. :/

I just need the Skull Hood and Necro Foot prints to come on offer for my Chaos Damage user.
Siege Firestorm effect 40% off - 15 points.

C'mon Chris, Green Searing Bond.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info