/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

8, so if i buy 2x premium stash bundle I will have exactly 20 tabs. That will be great and far enough.
I got 25. And it's never enough.^^ If you have more, you gonna keep more and sometime later you will be full again.

It's a 'If I have it, I am gonna use it' kind of thing.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I used to think 10 tabs was enough. Dreggon, do you ever plan on including your DD record on the wiki? It seems like it'd be much easier to format and organize with sortable tables and stuff.
I have about 50, and it's not enough... it's never enough. If I took the time to clean house, it would be plenty. I have ten tabs devoted to skill gems alone.
"
ionface wrote:
I used to think 10 tabs was enough. Dreggon, do you ever plan on including your DD record on the wiki? It seems like it'd be much easier to format and organize with sortable tables and stuff.

I never really had any plans to put the records anywhere else. The wiki is a good place for it, but the extent of my involvement has only been this thread.
IRON MAN
"
ionface wrote:

I proposed this before;

"
ignarsoll wrote:
Anyone interested in collaborating for a daily deals spreadsheet?

I have all daily deals until 26/08/2013. (159 daily deals)

Spreadsheet is here.

Thanks to Dreggon all required information is available in this thread. So if anybody interested we can create a complete list of daily deals by sinking some time on browsing pages of this thread.

As it made clear no one was willing to collaborate for a complete list, if others have the motivation I would like to help.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Dec 16, 2013, 9:19:53 AM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

Get crackin! (filling in data since August 10)
Lavender Weapon effect 40% off - 15 points.

Tabs soon! ...I hope.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Lavender Weapon effect 40% off - 15 points.

Tabs soon! ...I hope.

A very nice effect for a minimal price; while it doesn't mimic any elements, Lavender conveys "magical" pretty well, without going over the top (Regal).

- Would love to see matching footprints for the lower-priced effects. Currently Jonesing for some Ebony 'prints, but too cheap to spring for the regular price.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Dec 17, 2013, 6:04:49 AM
Ice Crown Helmet effect 42% off - 55 points.

I'm bolding this one because it's one of my favourites - stands out very well. Excellent entry-level microtransaction.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info