/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Something i been wondering lately, why is this thread not pinned? Is really nice for a quick check on sales while i'm checking the forum.

it's not a very important thread, if you mouse over the Shop button then click on Specials you'll see everything that's on sale

although, the Specials page does need to be a lot more visible - maybe a large button on the front page saying "Click here to see today's daily discounts"
IRON MAN
IRON MAN
copypasta!

Spoiler
Divination Stash Tab 20% off - 40 points.

Premium Quad Stash Tab 20% off - 120 points.

Essence Stash Tab 25% off - 30 points.

Currency Stash Tab 20% off - 60 points.

Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.

Extra Stash Tab 33% off - 20 points.

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Premium Guild Stash Tab 30% off - 35 points.

Premium Stash Tab 25% off - 30 points.
IRON MAN
Skin transfer and vanishing dye, are they running out of ideas for sales?
Why would I buy a dye if it's going to vanish? :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Vanishing Dye 30% off - 35 points.

Skin Transfers are 33% off - the bundles make the discounts look smaller than they actually are though so I won't do numbers for those
IRON MAN
How long does it usually take for a sale to happen again (eg the gloom stuff that went on sale recently)
"
Lucidi wrote:
How long does it usually take for a sale to happen again (eg the gloom stuff that went on sale recently)

Go to the Daily Deals Spreadsheet and then press {Ctrl}-F to find what you are looking for.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Honestly they don't really have much of a schedule for random sales, but some stuff are more rare than others tho. Like Demon King Set for example, which is usually only seem around three times per year at most.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Sep 5, 2017, 11:48:52 AM
I wish they had infinitely reusable skin transfers you could buy. Would be very interested, but I dislike the thought of buying a limited quantity and having to really think about when to use a charge to transfer a skin and when not to.
Last edited by zankioh on Sep 5, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info