/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
BirdFlu wrote:
"
ultron1337 wrote:
I bought the Silver Wings but i think it will looks awful with the Bringer of Rain anybody know?

Spoiler

They look decent, would definitely be better on a Marauder or other class. I personally only purchased them for my Phys Wander though.

Thanks looks not so bad..
Arctic Footprints effect 34% off - 115 points.

As part of my hope-this-gets-implemented-but-don't-know-if-GGG-reads-this-thread *pause for breath* I would like to see certain Daily Deal effects be available to try before you buy. Arctic Footprints look cool in theory, but in practice I have no idea.
IRON MAN
Pass; still waiting for Ivory footprints for my "cold" character...to better match his weapon. Odd that they're not out there yet.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Raise Mummy skin 37% off - 50 points.

This is for the Raise Zombie support gem and is - I believe - the only MTX for your shambling corpses. Need a Thriller dance for zombies.
IRON MAN
Vampiric Weapon effect 35% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
Demon King Horns effect 36% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN
Black Cat pet 36% off - 95 points.

This should have been on sale 3 days ago - Friday the 13th. You're letting me down, maan
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Black Cat pet 36% off - 95 points.

This should have been on sale 3 days ago - Friday the 13th. You're letting me down, maan
Missed opportunity I guess.
"
PureLaine wrote:
Missed opportunity I guess.

Speaking of which; why in the world do we not have the ability to use more than one pet at a time? This would mean more microtrans $$$ for GGG, and allow those of us who want to use both our kiwis and another pet the freedom to do so. Heck, make "multi-pet" a microtrans also; I'm thinking it would sell very well. Perhaps the game engine simply won't support this function, as there doesn't appear to be any downside to this idea.

So...no, I won't be buying the Black Cat. Cool pet, but I don't want to have to dismiss my kiwi.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Sep 16, 2013, 4:29:10 AM
I refuse to consider the open beta packs at all until multi-pet is a thing. Kiwi!
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info