/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

I have like 40 stash tabs and I can't even sort through them all, I only use about 10
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I have like 40 stash tabs and I can't even sort through them all, I only use about 10

I have so many and still more than 100 overflowing tabs on standard... it's a nightmare logging in on my standard account.

Maybe I'll clean it up tonight if I feel particularly inspired.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Dreggon wrote:

I have 48 tabs and all are neatly organized (no cluster fuck mess for me).

Damn GGG that I can't buy as I'm out of Standard League space for unique items even though over half are mostly trash leveling uniques. Yes I can sell some anytime to free up space but I only do the 5 for 1 unique prophecy. For the amount of time I've played PoE to accumulate uniques it feels wrong to just vendor them even if they are the low leveling ones.

I am boycotting buying any more mtx forever in protest until GGG fixes trading (replaces trade chat). I am a proponent of asynchronous trade instead of auction house (which I'm confident that GGG will never code so no worry).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
They should just make it a feature already, something like every 15 days the tabs will be cheaper for a bit, while we still get the usual daily sales on the side still. After all, the tabs already go on a mega sale around every 15 day anyway, so no hurt on turning it on a feature, right?
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
They should just make it a feature already, something like every 15 days the tabs will be cheaper for a bit, while we still get the usual daily sales on the side still. After all, the tabs already go on a mega sale around every 15 day anyway, so no hurt on turning it on a feature, right?

It does stand to reason that many folks have become accustomed to waiting for these deals, and that anyone who isn't and then "overpays" for tabs may end up an unsatisfied customer when they discover their mistake. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'd like to see a tick-tock approach to content delivery, so in one 3 month patch we get game content, then the next 3 month patch is quality of life stuff. Trading and stash tabs both need some love and attention.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I'd like to see a tick-tock approach to content delivery, so in one 3 month patch we get game content, then the next 3 month patch is quality of life stuff. Trading and stash tabs both need some love and attention.

MXT stash tabs do as well. Man oh man, my MXT tabs are a mess.
It's good that I'm not a streamer, I'd be ashamed to press M.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

Right now GGG is on an every 3 weeks for the super stash tab sale schedule.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 13, 2017, 9:08:05 AM
Lightning Swarm pet 36% off - 35 points.
IRON MAN
Seraph Wings 38% off - 185 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info