/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

it's tab time again! but no special stash tab bundle, that is gone from the store now.

-------

This is a 3 day sale on every single type of stash tab. Chris needs a new Lamborghini, so open those wallets

Divination Stash Tab 20% off - 40 points.

I'm gonna get one of these; easy sorting of divination cards sounds really good to me.

Premium Quad Stash Tab 20% off - 120 points.

Effectively worth 4 tabs at 30 points each. Note: this is actually a worse deal than buying a 6 tab premium bundle (165/6 = 27.5). The sale price should be 110.
---

Essence Stash Tab 25% off - 30 points.

Essences are too rare right now for me to want one of these. I am a weak man and will probably end up buying one anyway.

Currency Stash Tab 20% off - 60 points.

Buy a currency tab if you do not already have one.

Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

I advocate buying a premium tab (or a premium upgrade) if only to have your trading items publicly listed. People complain about pay-to-win, but that's a joke to me. It's inconvenient to list items on the forums, but public tabs are a convenience, which is what is being sold here. And at the end of the day, employees and server bills must be paid. Business is not free.

Now the sales in the Specials tab, which don't show up on the main page. I have to guess the discount percentages so they might be off (the prices will be correct however):

Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.

Grab this if you don't have one, or can't afford a tab bundle.

Extra Stash Tab 33% off - 20 points.

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Premium Guild Stash Tab 30% off - 35 points.

My guild leader has been asking for increased guild size. We have the maximum 250 people. Not really relevant to this sale though.

Premium Stash Tab 25% off - 30 points.

OK I think that's all of it!

------

another easy copypaste :)
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Feb 16, 2017, 2:06:34 AM
Well, nice. But why it looks like they cut off the deal after few hours...?
Boar Hood helmet 28% off - 125 points.

"
Aziello wrote:
Well, nice. But why it looks like they cut off the deal after few hours...?

ha! so they did!
IRON MAN
Why though? I was waiting for a stash tab sale for awhile now. I was so happy when I see it today but it was gone while I was purchasing points. It was so frustrating.
Ha, ha, ha, what a funny fail from GGG :) Fortunately, I managed to buy another quad tab on time :)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
why the fuck you guys removed stash tabs? i was preparing and selling items on steam just to buy those bundles ? what's goin on?
Was the sale supposed to be for this weekend?
Yeah why they removed it? It said it would last 3 days. Any explanation from GGG?

And btw I managed to purchase a stash tab bundle on time (110pts) but looks like I can't see them from here?? I'll have to log ingame later and check, hopefully they'll be there or else I'll email support...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
I'll have to log ingame

This^^

I have purchased quad tab in the morning and it was there, when I logged, so should be no problems, they are added when you log in.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
so many people here waiting for an explanation please do so GGG come on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info