/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Infernal Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Currency Stash Tab 20% off - 60 points. =^[.]^=

Ah man they really are listening now! I bet it's premium bundle tomorrow, gotta get those tabs for trading!

If they are really listening, I need two of them wolf pets!

(please!)
Last edited by Crimmson on Jun 6, 2016, 2:03:08 AM
Ghostflame Weapon effect 31% off - 150 points.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Footprints effect 37% off - 75 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Ah man they really are listening now! I bet it's premium bundle tomorrow, gotta get those tabs for trading!

I believe the premium stash tab bundle is scheduled for Saturday this week. You can see on the wiki that it's on a very regular three-week cycle, and the previous time was May 21st.
Wolf Pet 26% off - 110 points.

It's like a stash tab bundle, but it's a dog.
IRON MAN
"
databeaver wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

I believe the premium stash tab bundle is scheduled for Saturday this week. You can see on the wiki that it's on a very regular three-week cycle, and the previous time was May 21st.

Yes, the Premium Stash Tab Bundles are always a Saturday sale with the regular Stash Tab Bundle sale on Sunday. Looking at the Daily Deals Spreadsheet it does look like GGG has it on a 3 week cycle so this Saturday should be the day.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Infernal Skull 45% off - 120 points.
IRON MAN
Arctic Weapon effect 42% off - 145 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Arctic Weapon effect 42% off - 145 points.

Nice discount, but the base price has always been a little too high. I'm not gonna second guess GGG's rationale for MTX prices, but they might oughtta consider an annual price rebalancing, especially as new MTXs come out. Some of the older ones just don't stand up to some newer ones, value-wise. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info